Celebrities moonlighting as magicians

Oct 25, 2007
Harry Anderson, from the TV show "NightCourt" started out as a street magician and from what it appears he was very involved in it aside from being an actor.

He had a shop and wrote a book too.

Feb 28, 2008
Neil Patrick Harris from 'How I met Your Mother' has been a fan and practioner of magic for years.

Yea, he does some on the show on occasion. I'd love to see him perform. On the DVD for the show they talk about NPH taking the writers to magic shows around LA.

Xel

Dec 26, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
NPH was voted on to the board of directors for the AMA (Academy of Magical Arts) earlier this year. The AMA is the organization that runs and hangs out at the Magic Castle.

--Xel

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Johnny Depp apparently dabbles, Winston Churchill was a keen magic enthusiast, and anyone else I knew of has been mentioned.

FYI, Piven didn't execute those cuts and flourishes... He had a stand-in (I believe one of the Bucks stood in, though that may have been hear-say).
Anyone that saw the footage of him doing a card catch effect for the host and guests of a TV chat show in the US would attest to his lack of ability with SoH. Bloody good actor though.

CL

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results