Cell by David Stone Replacement Gimmick

Sep 22, 2007
I bought cell for around 50 dollars and im very disappointed in the gimmick and quality of it for the price its overpriced for what you get in my opinion and my gimmick after two days already isn't well functioning how it did two days ago. Wont go on for exposure purposes. But are there replacement gimmicks available? On his site or something because i feel slightly ripped off for what you get at least if it came with more then one. Don't get me wrong it seems like it would be very powerful in the right situation but i don't know. Im thinking if there aren't replacement gimmicks i think i will return it:(

Thanks
Adam

Sep 1, 2007
Hong Kong
I bought it as soon as it came out....i was totally hyped....then turned out it wouldn't work on my cell because the battery compartment is too small....

Nov 4, 2007
I would email the real secrets of magic production people. Jean-Luc Bertrand's email address can de found on one of their websites. I've emailed him before he's a very nice guy.

Apr 28, 2008
ùake it yourself, with photo paper and autocollant paper, print the items and make the flap with glove and glue. Like that you can do it for any cards and any phone, i do it with a big succes

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results