Centurions vs. Black Tiger

Jul 7, 2008
I know Black Tiger isn't a product of Theory11, but it's just to compare it (hope it's allright :/).

Allright, here it is. I LOVE the Black Tiger deck, because it's just that little bit thicker than normal bicycle, they are great.

But, I like the design of the Centurions, but I don't know if they are like the black tiger's. They should only be a little bit thicker than regular bicycles, then it's perfect.

Can you tell me a bit about them? Thanks.

Sep 1, 2007
The Black Tigers do look very cool, but their biggest problem is the edges. They're not black. The silver edges take a lot away from the look of the cards, but even more so is the fact that over time the black dye on the face/back of the cards wears off, leaving some kind of muddy silver instead. They only look awesome for a week before they start to just look nasty and dirty.

I happen to love my Centurions too, even more than Guardians.

Feb 28, 2008
The Centurions are the same quality as the guardians? I don't know about that... I like my guardians a lot more than centurions, but I haven't opened fresh guardians in awhile.

Anyways... I personally am not a big fan of either deck, but I would rather use Centurions over guardians because of how they handle, but the trailer for the black tiger deck is true - people really do find them fascinating.

Jul 9, 2008
Im not really a big fan of the T11 decks...they seem kind of "cheap" to me....E's decks are solid tho. Nice thick cards that spring and fan nice.

Mar 2, 2008
I have both decks. I got the tigers 2 months ago and they look bad and feel jsut as worst. I got my Centurions im march. There in alot better shape then the black tigers

blacktiger 6.5/10

Centurions 8.9/10

I just like normal bikes.

Apr 22, 2008
I have both decks and lemme tell you .... Black Tiger has a UV500 finish, which is good for a little bit period of time, but when the deck loses that finish, the cards just suck.

On the other hand we have the Centurions/Guardians, they are Air-Cushion (correct me if Im wrong) the same finish as regular bikes but without those rough edges, also they stick together better and they fan great Id say. Centurions/Guardians > Black Tiger

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results