Cerca Trova

Aug 31, 2007
UK
Read the stickies , it tells you everything there.

EDIT: The stickies in the Cerca Trova forum incase you didn't realise.

Last edited by a moderator:

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Quesion: is cerca trova like the shaman on E?
The Shaman, although neat, differs greatly from Cerca Trova. CT focuses on a single topic, every Sunday, and all users are welcome to come and interact with the artists and staff directly about the given topic.

It should lead to some highly valuable discussions, and an "archive" of amazing threads. Hope to see you guys there!

P.S. Don't forget to bring your notes!

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
IT sounds like the best thing you guys have thought of yet, only thing is I wonder if peole misght just post to talk to the staff, and ignore the topic, I hope not.

Very excited about this1 .. This is what I was hoping for when I realized that Theory 11 was going to be a Comunity .. Interaction with the artists on these forums will be very valuable to all of us.... See you next Sunday!:D

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
hopefully by the time the discussions start there will be an active moderator to keep most of the discussions on topic
Because of the nature of the forum, we will be moderating all Cerca Trova posts closely to ensure we stick to the topic at hand. Hope this helps!

You can find all the information here ..

http://forums.theory11.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

It is going to be a new forum where it will be Topic Specific and the Artist of T-11 will be participating ... Check out the link ...

Hope this helped

Ahh thanks very much! Sounds cool, except I don't know if I like the topic...
Why do I get the feeling it'll be a bunch of people saying
"E sucks! They Ruin Magic! It's all too expensive! Wha wha wha! We're whiney babys!".

Just my two cents, I'd go with a more neutral topic, but it's up to you.

And I will definitely try and be there.

Thanks,
Evan

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
I really hope that the mods dont let ppl point directly at E. ALthough E does show our problems very clearly. There is much more wrong with magic to day then E though.

Ahh thanks very much! Sounds cool, except I don't know if I like the topic...
Why do I get the feeling it'll be a bunch of people saying
"E sucks! They Ruin Magic! It's all too expensive! Wha wha wha! We're whiney babys!".

Just my two cents, I'd go with a more neutral topic, but it's up to you.

And I will definitely try and be there.

Thanks,
Evan

the threads will be moderated to make sure it stays helpful and on topic. hopefully there will not be too much basshing...alltough I am sure some will show up ..Should be a very helpfull discussion. I hope to see you there..

Glad I could help .

Aug 30, 2007
I really hope that the mods dont let ppl point directly at E. ALthough E does show our problems very clearly. There is much more wrong with magic to day then E though.

The Cerca Trova Forum isn't a place for bashing or finger pointing. It's for serious, intelligent discourse concerning relevant issues and theory. We will have mods watching closely to make sure that it stays on topic.

Actually, this site as a whole isn't really a place for bashing or finger pointing. We're certainly not going to censor anyone's opinion, but our goal is to create a positive community to further our art and bashing isn't likely to be the best road to accomplishing that.

Dana

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Dana, I like to see that in a website.
Some websites would go around encouraging their members to ban, shun or bash another website, but you guys don't do that.
For that, I applaude you.

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Hey guys: I just received a great PM regarding Cerca Trova & I have a question for you. Do you guys think that meeting once a week would be too much? I've had a few different people voice their concern that meeting that regularly will result in us running out of topics relatively soon. The theory would be that if we met once a month - maybe the first Sunday of every month, people would have more time to get their thoughts together before posting & that would result in a more productive & beneficial discussion. What do you think?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results