ChangE problem

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Hey guys! I've had ChangE for a while now, and I absolutely love it. But here is my problem. When you push the "block" forward, I'm pretty sure the spectator will easily see that it's not one card, because of the natural bow of a deck. Hope this is understandable. Any tips for this?

Thanks guys,

Cheers

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Hey, coincidence. I'm working on this right now.

I give that block a little bend as I push it forward, before I execute the move.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Once you get the mechanics down it's awesome. I love the double back routine.

Let me know if you want any more tips.

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
I find that when you push the block forward for the ChangE, do not push it flush with the deck (flat against the top), angle it down so the back end lifts up from the deck a bit. Kind of like how you prep for the tilt, but outjogged, this makes the depth perception harder to catch, etc...

As for the routines themselves, for the people who think this is just "eh", there is more to the on-demand purchase than just the "change" part, but you learn great routines. You can substitute various color changes to match your style if you like, but the change taught in the video is quite nice when done well.

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
There seems to be some random speculation going on here.

If you actually perform this for groups/people, and still think it is really angle sensitive, then you are doing something wrong.

I perform this quite a lot, and never have problems with angles. You have to know what you are doing, but if you know how to manage your crowd, you will be fine.

Stop crying about angles and learn to control them, not avoid them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results