Change!

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I don't wanna be a bit of a spoilsport, but I just wanna refer you to a post I made the other week.

I have a lot of respect for Daniel Madison, but I cannot say more than I said in that post.

We have, as of yet, never seen a genuine version of Change. Thus, the "Change" that we know is fabricated. It's that simple, and it's very difficult to deny it.

-Sam H

-Sam H

Feb 8, 2009
well i already posted a thred on this but im gonna say my thoughts again-

in his first video he called change (the 39 seconds one) you can see an obvious cut in the video while hes doin the last change - his body jumps a bit to the left, just look at his head and arms while he does the last change in his older video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBusD5bwLK0

by the time he posted the second one called change2008 about a year after, he already had a "method" wich is probebly letting this card fly off frame or if he has a deck then letting it fly onto the deck wich cant be actualy performed live.

i have a lot of respect to daniel madison and i own his dvd and think hes a great flourisher and magician with a creative mind but everyone does something wrong in their life - we are all humans.

if he did thought of a real performable method then ill worship him.

Oct 22, 2008
well i already posted a thred on this but im gonna say my thoughts again-

in his first video he called change (the 39 seconds one) you can see an obvious cut in the video while hes doin the last change - his body jumps a bit to the left, just look at his head and arms while he does the last change in his older video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBusD5bwLK0

by the time he posted the second one called change2008 about a year after, he already had a "method" wich is probebly letting this card fly off frame or if he has a deck then letting it fly onto the deck wich cant be actualy performed live.

i have a lot of respect to daniel madison and i own his dvd and think hes a great flourisher and magician with a creative mind but everyone does something wrong in their life - we are all humans.

if he did thought of a real performable method then ill worship him.

Yah if you can perform this live than he is truly a god! Agreed

Jan 28, 2009
Personally I think its all a scam. In part because he admits the first one was a camera trick, then there was another one which is clearly a gaffed card, then another one....blah blah blah.

It has generated an awful lot of heat though, and everyone is massively interested in it, which is the most amazing thing you can hope to accomplish if your D+M. He's a great magician, and I'd almost prefer this if he did this just to cause speculation and never gave an answer, because

1) It has me fooled completely. I don't know if its real or not, so it makes me wonder and it makes me feel that it might be something awesome.

2) The second I know how to do it, it won't fool me.

The fact is, watching what his hand does there is no method I can imagine that would allow him to do the trick live. I love that fact, and I like the fact its and enduring mystery. That and all this wonder and ooh and ahh will disappear the second it comes out. (If it's real.)

Like a few other things he's done, i'm betting it was simply to make people think. I don't know if it's real, i've seen some explanations that seem probable, but I honestly can't say for sure. Whatever it is, it's caused peoples minds to stretch, and I think that's a good thing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results