Chris Kenner - Invisible Reverse

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
I was watching the demo for Invisible Reverse in the 1 on 1 section, and I realized that it is eerily similar to an effect in Mark Wilson's Encyclopedia of Magic. Actually, it must be one and the same.

I wonder why somebody would buy it when they could buy the book I named for just 10-15 dollars more, which comes with hundreds of other tricks. Granted, I haven't actually bought the Theory11 version, but I'm sure the method is the same. All I'm saying is, if you're going to buy Invisible Reverse, check out Encyclopedia of Magic first. If you have Mark Wilson's newest book, you know how well he explains effects.

Jul 22, 2008
Hillsboro, Oregon
Well, Blueprint, another 1-on-1 by Chris, is an effect originally by Dai Vernon. Chris "streamlined" the effect and made it almost self working. Maybe Chris did the same thing with Invisible Reverse.

-Nick

(Edit: Also, this belongs in the Product Questions forum)

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 9, 2008
Malaysia
I have buy Invisible Reverse , before I buy it , I already know the theory to do it , but I still purchase , because I want get advise from chris in the video.

What the important is , what chris to tell you how to perform the magic.

peace

Apr 22, 2008
I was watching the demo for Invisible Reverse in the 1 on 1 section, and I realized that it is eerily similar to an effect in Mark Wilson's Encyclopedia of Magic. Actually, it must be one and the same.

I wonder why somebody would buy it when they could buy the book I named for just 10-15 dollars more, which comes with hundreds of other tricks. Granted, I haven't actually bought the Theory11 version, but I'm sure the method is the same. All I'm saying is, if you're going to buy Invisible Reverse, check out Encyclopedia of Magic first. If you have Mark Wilson's newest book, you know how well he explains effects.

Yes, I have the book too. Pretty good for beginner.

Oct 30, 2007
Slovenia,Ljubljana
in the dvd(very short one) chris mentions that this trick was thought to him by a magician like 25 years ago. i can't remember his name tho, but maybe in that book is a different version.

Sep 2, 2007
The effect is actually decades old -- its plot is not new and has been around forever. In addition, all of this, of course, is explicitly mentioned and discussed in the 1-on-1 video, and its origins are in fact credited as being in print in various forms.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results