Chuck Norris of Magic?

• Ammar's mustache merely "Cast's a Shadow" over you and you drop your cards.
  • Michael Ammar can center-deal from a sealed deck.
  • Ammar doesn't use thread for the Haunted Deck, he uses the souls of his vanquished enemies.
  • Michael Ammar can order hamburgers from Subway.
  • Michael Ammar can shuffle an Omni Deck.
  • Michael Ammar can misdirect his own reflection.
  • The world blinks in unison when Ammar does a secret move.
  • Michael Ammar is so smooth, his skin is the main ingredient in fanning powder.
  • Michael Ammar can backpalm the entire staff of Genii.
  • Michael Ammar's Jokers are never wild.
  • When Ammar Twists the aces the entire Universe rotates.
  • Ammar taught Bruce Lee the "Palm Technique".
  • Michael Ammar doesn't need audience management, his audiences manage themselves.
  • Michael Ammar can do the ambitious card routine with one card and the audience is still amazed.
  • In the early 80's, Ammar won a "Sexiest mustache in magic" competition against Richard Kaufman, forcing Richard to shave.
  • Chuck Norris, Hulk Hogan, and Charles Bronson entered a restaurant where Michael Ammar was performing. That restaurant promptly exploded as that level of awesomeness cannot be contained inside one building.
  • Most people think S.W. Erdnase was Milton Franklin Andrews.... It was Michael Ammar.

I lol'd so hard at those ones from http://www.ammarfacts.com/

- Sean

These win hands down I'll remember these forever especially ordering a hamburger from Subway.

These are great!

Shane

Sep 1, 2007
I had said it in another post you made, but don't want you getting in trouble, so I'll say it again. Bumping old, dead threads is a violation of the rules...

-ThrallMind

No, I believe it's:

"'Thread Bumping' is the act of posting a pointless comment within the thread, as to bring it back to the top of a particular board."

Now, seeing as the entire thread is pretty pointless, I'd say that just about cancels it out, seeing as the bump was a comment that was perfectly relevant to the thread...

Cool...

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
No, I believe it's:

"'Thread Bumping' is the act of posting a pointless comment within the thread, as to bring it back to the top of a particular board."

Now, seeing as the entire thread is pretty pointless, I'd say that just about cancels it out, seeing as the bump was a comment that was perfectly relevant to the thread...

Cool...

Yar, and here I'm just trying to help based on what I've seen happen before. Reviving dead threads is generally frowned upon. In any case, not trying to stop anyone from posting :p

-ThrallMind

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results