Cipher

Aug 6, 2017
I have read reviews on ellusionist but I want to make sure it is worth the money. If I want to do mentalism is it worth it?

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
Cipher is probably one of the best products on E, and well worth the price. They could sell it for a lot more in my opinion but lucky for you they don't! I highly recommend it.

RickU

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2013
I’ll add to this - does Cipher work on iPhone 5 and up? I see it doesn’t work on 4...does that mean Apple have removed it?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
If you can run the newest iOS it should be fine. I'm not an Apple user so I'm not sure exactly which models are which. But it will work if your phone can properly run iOS 10 or 11 I believe.

Reactions: RickU
Feb 6, 2017
Cipher is a great tool. I use it to do some mentalism to start out my set and then move on to other things. Later in my set I use something that Cipher has allowed me to know in a very nonchalant way. Almost everyone catches the seemingly impossible information I've "devined" and they freak out, but I just move past it as if it was nothing.

If you use it wisely, Cipher can be used to do some really cool effects. I'm a huge fan of it. Also it's a nice little thing that you always have with you since you have your phone, so it can be used for some fun impromptu tricks.

Reactions: RickU
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results