Cirque Du Soleil

Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
"Oh, yay, what a jolly good time to spend my Sunday afternoon, wasted on some clowns and balloon animals"
This is what I thought, and what I thought could not have been more wrong.
I found out that I was going to some circus in NY about a week ago, and to say I didn't want to go was an understatement. I'm 14 and have not been to a circus once in my life, until today. I pictured a little clown car with 25 clowns walking out of it and squirting flowers and throwing pies, just like in the cartoons I watched when I was younger. What I saw was better than that, a lot better than that. It was definitely the most fantastic thing I have ever seen. Women with jaw-dropping flexibility, morphing themselves into irregular shapes, men who do handstands with one hand on a chair 20 feet in the air, amazing feats I never thought possible. Witnessing these events made my adrenaline rush the most it has ever since I went jumping off my friend's roof into his pool back in the summer. From the second it started, with the opening clown actually being funny, I knew I was in for the best two hours of my life. My parents claim that this wasn't what they were expecting, because they saw this kind of circus back in Ukraine every month and they were expecting people walking on walls and ceilings, but they still loved it, especially my dad. I'm extremely grateful my parents brought me along, and I very much hope to see another one of these shows in the future. If this circus is performing close to where you live, I strongly suggest you go see it, you'll be experiencing the time of your life

Dec 30, 2008
"Oh, yay, what a jolly good time to spend my Sunday afternoon, wasted on some clowns and balloon animals"
This is what I thought, and what I thought could not have been more wrong.
I found out that I was going to some circus in NY about a week ago, and to say I didn't want to go was an understatement. I'm 14 and have not been to a circus once in my life, until today. I pictured a little clown car with 25 clowns walking out of it and squirting flowers and throwing pies, just like in the cartoons I watched when I was younger. What I saw was better than that, a lot better than that. It was definitely the most fantastic thing I have ever seen. Women with jaw-dropping flexibility, morphing themselves into irregular shapes, men who do handstands with one hand on a chair 20 feet in the air, amazing feats I never thought possible. Witnessing these events made my adrenaline rush the most it has ever since I went jumping off my friend's roof into his pool back in the summer. From the second it started, with the opening clown actually being funny, I knew I was in for the best two hours of my life. My parents claim that this wasn't what they were expecting, because they saw this kind of circus back in Ukraine every month and they were expecting people walking on walls and ceilings, but they still loved it, especially my dad. I'm extremely grateful my parents brought me along, and I very much hope to see another one of these shows in the future. If this circus is performing close to where you live, I strongly suggest you go see it, you'll be experiencing the time of your life

Same way I felt when I saw Ka in Las Vegas.

Sep 1, 2007
I recently saw Cirque du Soleil's Quidam 2009 show in London, it really was fantastic and very magical. Highly recomended.

Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
I saw their show Kooza, and I still can't believe how great it was. You really do have to experience it for yourself, just explaining how it was "A couple of guys jumping on moving rings" and "People being bounced 15 feet in the air onto another guys shoulders" can't give you the same feel as actually being there

anthony gatto is in KOOZA, he is one of the best - if not THE best - juggler in the world...also...interesting fun fact...before cirque went with criss angel, word around the camp fire was that they were interested in Blaine first and approached him but after a few talks Blaine bowed out for reasons we don't know...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results