Classification of Coin Bends

Feb 5, 2010
I was thinking about different coin bends that are out in the market today. And I bet there are a lot of them. Plus they are one of my favorite go to effects to do.
But I was just thinking how would you classify a coin bend? for example would it be a coin trick, mentalism, a PK trick, a mix of the three i mentioned. Or something way different.

Who would you guys classify a coin bend as?

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
To answer your original question it is its own effect of metal bending.

If you want to perform this well you should talk to Dee but really rationise how you are doing the bending.

Feb 5, 2010
@christopher. thanks for the answer that is what i was kinda thinking.

@D ICE R. I was thinking the same thing that coin bend was metalbending.
I could ask Dee a few questions about that. But with how i do the bending I believe i do it well. I've created 2 coin bends each with there own patter that i use in different routines. And i like to use the bison bend as a good convincer effect that i can bend a coin.

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
Yeah metal bending but different types of coin bends fall in different areas like a coin bend where the performer may demonstrate a feat of strength rather than the mind.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
What I was getting is like how you demonstrate it to your audience. Uri used the I tell it to bend and it goes soft. I recommend looking on YouTube for old Gellar footage.

Feb 5, 2010
What I was getting is like how you demonstrate it to your audience. Uri used the I tell it to bend and it goes soft. I recommend looking on YouTube for old Gellar footage.

Uri is the one that kinda got me into metal bending/coin bending. I like how its done. But I went to coin bending rather then metal bending because it would just look odd to bend a fork while performing on the streets. But if i do a show then i go and bend silverware.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results