Clip Shift

Jan 18, 2008
somewhere
i need some help on the actual clip and also the final move. If u can pm me I'll tell u in detail what the problem is.

Mar 25, 2008
i need some help on the actual clip and also the final move. If u can pm me I'll tell u in detail what the problem is.

yea me too i'm also having problems with 'cliping' the card (fig. 5 step 2 in booklet).
it really throws me off cuz when i go to do the change part, the card is too far away to 'change'.

please pm me also.

maple

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Owen Christian

yea me too i'm also having problems with 'cliping' the card (fig. 5 step 2 in booklet).
it really throws me off cuz when i go to do the change part, the card is too far away to 'change'.

please pm me also.

maple

Owen, I'd appreciate if you email me that same thing as well, if it's not too much to ask.

Thanks,

Sanj

Nov 11, 2007
Memphis, Tennessee
Guys, c'mon. It's a difficult, very knacky move. What everyone needs to do is practice. Trial and error helps too. Analyze the move toy around with different ways of doing it, and practice more. Change finger positions etc, but it's going to be different for everyone. There is no tip that will make everything click. If you're like me, you'll end up with a lot of accidentally-crimped corners.

SG

Toad

Banned
May 28, 2008
when i tried clipshift, and it actually worked for the first time, the next week my fingers ached, and i didnt get it to work every time. 2 months later, i had it down, but not that well. now, after 4 months of messing with it, i can do it perfectly. your fingers will get the hang of it.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Mmm, I have this exact same trouble too.

I thought it was just me. This thread made me feel a little better anyway. :)

Any help with it though would be greatly appreciated.

~The Emogician~

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results