Clipshifter

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
all i want to know is why you have the cards underneath you like that...its kinda of showing off and no one really cares..other than that pretty good shift id say

Aug 21, 2009
Well I wasnt trying to show off but I was showing that I had some of the new Smoke & Mirror v.3// Luxury Edition Playing cards
If that point came across somehow in a rude show-offy type manner I totally did not mean that and next time I want "Show-Off". Thanks for the comment and feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Don't worry, I didn't even notice the cards:)
Nice job, but it would have been nice to have a better angle, and if you had done it a few more times instead of just once. Good job otherwise:)

Cheers

Aug 21, 2009
Feedback

Don't worry, I didn't even notice the cards:)
Nice job, but it would have been nice to have a better angle, and if you had done it a few more times instead of just once. Good job otherwise:)

Cheers

Thank you for the feedback sure to use it.:)

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
I guess it was ok, I mean, it's REALLY hard to give feedback when the move looks perfect due to the camera. If the camera was of high quality, maybe I could give you feedback on mechanics or squaring techniques, but, since the video was bad quality, it was hard to tell that anything was wrong. Sure, when you're performing for a webcam, you get a TON of slack, but maybe not with the sound. Try taking off the sound if you really wanted feedback, because that is the only feedback I could have given you.

It's just really hard to see anything wrong with a camera that is going at 15 frames per second, I just can't tell...

Sorry,

-Sanj

Aug 21, 2009
Thanks and just so you know i will be Re-Taping this soon with an HD camera so you can actually see it and this is 30 frames a second but with a stupid camera. But again thanks

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results