Coinone Review

Oct 17, 2009
I got Homer Liwag's Coinone dvd and I am impressed.

The Case:
The case is kind of like Dan and Dave's style of cases but Coinone has an extra flap. It is very nice.

The Menus

Basic Performance:
This is the performance of Coinone. It is the full routine and is great. Coinone is good because it can be done with almost no cover. There is nothing else to say about this section.

Before You Begin:
This is a slide show which tells the angles of which Coinone should be performed. There is nothing filmed here.

Flash Back Production
This is very important for the routine because you use it for two of the productions. It is taught in great detail and is very easy to understand. The Flash Back production is easy but you need to practice this the most out of the other sleights. It is hard to first learn though.

Basic Explanation:
This section teaches the routine by over the shoulder, slow motion and with captions at once then shows it full speed OTS and slow motion OTS. It is very easy to do exept for the Flash Back.
The routine uses only ONE shell.

Melt-Away vanish:
This is like a French Drop but a lot cooler. You can see the performance in the trailer and on Trifecta(1on1s). It is taught very good but doesn't tell you about angles.

Alternative Methods:

This section covers some different endings where the coin go into the spectators hand and a method for the beginning. I would only use the first one though.

Finnese:
This teaches some cool coin shell flourishes. It has shell spin, shell toss and sound illusion. Thats all.

Credits:

All credits for the routine.

Bonus:

The Deep:

A routine by Chris Kenner where each coin goes across and uses only four coins and some sleight of hand.

Teaser:
This is the first part of Coinone trailer except for the captions and is kin of fast.

PDF:
This is the routine Four Coins and a Fillipino which is Coinone but was published a while ago. You cand print it off.

That is all for the Coinone by Homer Liwag

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results