Coins and shirts?

May 22, 2008
Glendora,CA
Sup T11?
So i'm thinking of buying JB Bobos Modern Coin Magic, but I just found out that there is another hardbound edition with more info. Does anyone have both or the hardbound edition? And can I learn the same basics in the paperback version?
Also, Just a stuid question.... What is the manufacturer of the T11 shirts to anyone that has them?
Responses would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry, unrelated question, has anyone gotten reactions from The Trilogy Tricks? They don't look like street material.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Sup T11?
So i'm thinking of buying JB Bobos Modern Coin Magic, but I just found out that there is another hardbound edition with more info. Does anyone have both or the hardbound edition? And can I learn the same basics in the paperback version?
Also, Just a stuid question.... What is the manufacturer of the T11 shirts to anyone that has them?
Responses would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry, unrelated question, has anyone gotten reactions from The Trilogy Tricks? They don't look like street material.

I dont know about all the first stuff you wrote,but the trilogy tricks are great for close-up magic.
but not all of them really good for a "street" setting.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results