CoinTwo Teaser

Sep 24, 2007
Hmmm. The vanish just looks like a himber vanish to nowhere palm ( for those who know what i mean)

-Chicken

Dec 2, 2007
yeh parts of this teaser were on This page from whatistheory11 username: Theory11 Password: dissolve does this mean it is going to be released at T11 and homer is gunna join th team??

If you watch the CoinTwo teaser, the Theory11 video and then this video from youTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx8YK9lPWpo

...you may notice something similar. ;)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that CoinTwo is all about Homer's Flash Rice routine; though I am sure anything that Homer creates is going to be awesome!

-ThisOneGoesTo11

Dec 2, 2007
So cointwo is homer's 3 coin flurry?

I have no idea, but I hope that CoinTwo is something 3 coin flurry-ish like Flash Rice. I guess all that anyone can say for sure is that at least one vanish (himber-ish in nature) is going to be shown.

I like the part in Flash Rice where Homer counts the three coins and finds only two. Homer's spectator conditioning (by counting) and direction of attention (from the "holding" hand to the "counted" hand) really is brilliant.

He seems to do a lot of work using a shell.

Is that what he is using? ;)

-ThisOneGoesTo11

Sep 24, 2007
I thought flash rice was his matrix instant assembly. I didn't know that it was his 3 coin flurry.

Dec 2, 2007
I thought flash rice was his matrix instant assembly. I didn't know that it was his 3 coin flurry.

You may be correct. (I don't have any Magic Man Examiners...) I just usually see people refer to Homer's routine on that old video by that name. Anyone know for sure?

-ThisOneGoesTo11

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results