Collectors Edition: Syd Segal

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Collectors Edition​
By Syd Segal​

What it says:
This is no ordinary “collector” routine. After the Kings successfully locate and trap three selections, the feat is repeated by the magician under test conditions. Not only do the selections reappear a second time in the magicians hands, but the King packet cleanly vanishes as well!

Price:$4.95
Diffuculty:Intermediate
Lenght:18 minutes( it says 9 minutes but its 18 )
Where: DanandDave.com

First Thoughts: When I first saw this I was like "Thats freaking clean" So after a couple of weeks later I decide to buy it.

Video Quality: Once again its HD. What more to you want Syd himself coming out of your monitor and teaching it to you. 10/10

Teaching: Syd is a very good teacher and comes throught everything smoothly. One thing is that he forgots to mention things before you get inot it, but qiuckly fixes that. 9/10

Method: The can be improumpt if you decide to take the kings out of the deck when you are about to perform this trick. You learn several sleights that can be use in different routines. One thing I need to point out that what you see in the video is what you get. For me I like the method. Almost forgot but you don't end completely clean when you do the vanish but you don't have nothing to worry about. 8/10

Angles: If someone right below you they can see something, but is there ever someone below you when you performing? 9/10

Reactions: I have perform this several times and get killer reactions espeacially when the Queens vanish ( I use queens when performing this )

Overall: I really enjoy this trick when both praticing and performin it. It will take probably two or three days to get it smooth. It is not really diffucult, but maybe a beginner will have so trouble with it. So go out and buy this now. 9/10

Any question will be answer and thank you for reading this terrible review.

Jul 14, 2008
I love Collectors Editions. Smooth, easy clean up and great plot. I perform this trick many times and they have great reactions!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results