College- What to bring?

Oct 16, 2010
Blacksburg, VA
Within the next few months, I'll be graduating from high school and going off to college. Aside from the essentials, I was wondering what magic related stuff I should bring with me. A few books, a couple decks of cards or what? I don't want to bring too much but at the same time I want to have enough with me to keep me occupied between classes, studying and hanging out with new friends. If anyone could give me a few suggestions, that would be greatly appreciated.

-Jarrod

Jun 1, 2009
I'm guessing just whatever you want to work on. Books definitely since they are much easier to access than DVD's on the fly. Maybe one or two things you have down but might want a refresher on (like old DVD's/books, just to look back on material). Just some thoughts, best of luck!

Jacob

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
i brought my entire magic collection in a footlocker with me, but thats cause i live on my own when im not in a dorm. If i had to limit it, i brought about 40 decks of card in a drawer, the top 10 dvd's ive been working with lately and anywhere from 3-8 magic books for reference material.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results