ColorBlind - Seeing With The Finger Tips?

Oct 5, 2008
Right when I saw the preview video for Luke Jermays " Color Blind" I notice it seems to be the exact same trick as "Seeing with the finger tips" On penguin magic. I already own this trick so what is the difference between the two? It seems the be the exact same thing only a different name .

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
There are numerous versions of this effect that go well back in time... I've used Jack Dean's D.O.P. for years...long before the kids that created Penguin were even born, let alone all the other wonder-children of the past 10 years or so.

Jan 24, 2010
There are numerous versions of this effect that go well back in time... I've used Jack Dean's D.O.P. for years...long before the kids that created Penguin were even born, let alone all the other wonder-children of the past 10 years or so.

You understand the question arises because they are both by Luke Jermay? The dig at PM is pretty irrelevant here. It's a pretty understandable question to ask. I was certainly the first thing I wondered when I saw the release video on YouTube.

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
Though I've known Luke since he was a teen I don't keep too much in the loop when it comes to the things he puts out. I do know that he's heavily influences by at least one key source who is known to do the same sort of thing; just readjusting and adding to something already published. Sadly, it is a loop many of us get into when we write. My Easy Reading manuscript has seen two major re-writes and re-releases since it's original introduction and I'm in the process of re-doing it now so as to up-date it as well as make some adjustments (corrections)... One of my favorite writers in the Occult world pointed out in a new edition release of his first book "REAL MAGIC", that it is the onus of every author to live with the words he's put into print only to see how incomplete and imperfect they are later.

I know that it could seem unfair a times, but I also understand it from the perspective of the contributor and the frustrations we tend to go through; especially when you're both, creative and a perfectionist.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results