Combining Products

Oct 6, 2007
Im really interested in the products from theory11 and if i buy multiple products is there any way the price can be reduced? Because if i buy a few of the products itll turn out quite coslty.

On another note...is theory11 like a rival to ellusionist?

Sep 2, 2007
There is no official discount -- if you buy two Distortions, you do not save any additional money, it's the same as buying two Distortions separately.

However, shipping costs are reduced -- if I buy Distortion on Monday and Panic on Friday, it will cost me -- ($24.95 + $4.95 for shipping) x 2. However, if I buy them both together -- $24.95 + $24.95 + $4.95 for shipping -- I save $4.95 because the products don't have to be shipped twice.

Buying in bulk allows you to save on shipping.

Theory11 sells goods and services relating to magic, like Ellusionist. I wouldn't call it a rivalry, maybe competition, and even then theory11 cannot be compared to Ellusionist because it's very different.

If you join the theory11 forums, you're not prevented from talking about Ellusionist in forums of theory11, going to Ellusionist to buy anything, or talk in the Ellusionist forums. You're free to do as you please.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 2, 2007
Anytime.

If you have any questions about Distortion, Panic, or anything, let me know and don't be afraid to ask.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results