Comment about my video

Feb 28, 2008
Very nice... you have spelling error at the beginning though. You but "Any Many More" instead of "And Many More".

What's the deck with the two dogs on the back? I had those as a child and forget what they're called. Any chance you know were I can get them?

Anyways... really nice video. And what I love about this video compared to other vids where people show all of the decks they have... you guys actually use them instead of keeping them sealed and in some weird glass case.

Oct 6, 2007
my world of magic
@Sleight_of_Hand
haha, rob me if u dare
haha
i live in Indonesia friends

@Toby
i'm the one that always wear black shirt
i do close ups, my friend do manipulations

the sybil is performed by my friends...
yes, it was the fastest sybil i ever saw in my life...
i never even saw it as fast as that by own the creator - brian tudor

@Rmana
opss...
i missed that part, thx i'll fix it for my 2nd version
it's called : buldog squezzer (if i'm not miss type it this time lol)
i just got them a pair form my local magic shop...it's a bout $7 each..haha
taxes in my country is high for sure, lol

yup, i am a collector, but i always open them for my pleasure expiriences
even if i had chance to have jerry and golden nugget, i'll open them straigt out of my pos packages...haha

@all
does the music fit well?

Oct 6, 2007
my world of magic
@adjones
really??
wow, that's a big surprise for me...
in my society in indonesia....we believe that brian tudor was the creator...

hm, i would like to see further info about this from other members...
yes, maybe from chris him self

i'm terribly sorry if i miss credit it...

Oct 6, 2007
my world of magic
The original Sybil, of course, was invented by prestigious Austrian card manipulators back in the 17th century

whew
now im confused

i better tell my friends about this info...

thx for sharing anyway...

now i know what to be added on my credit in the video

Sep 1, 2007
lol this video was okay it had some good stuff in it but the fans werent very good and there was way too much boring text on the screen you could have put the text over the flourishes or something so it wasnt freakin 6 and a half minutes long. way too long and that made it boring... cool productions though

Oct 6, 2007
my world of magic
@trashmanf
well. i don't know many fan though...
just a simple thumb fan, jumbo fan, carahan, flib back fan....anything else?
pls inform me...i'll try to learn it, lol

@eddie
dan n dave??yup, that one i missed...
i'll put their name at my 2nd version
to honest i never knew kevin ho, i heard alot about him, but i never really see his performance...
so i dunno in what i should credit him for...any clue, pls guide me, i'm new n flourish

for the double charlie and the running charlie i agree, lol
yes, it was a simple cuts, acctually we try to make it as cool as de'vo's, hahaha
but maybe video efects do involve for that, lol

we palnning to replace it with variety of armspreads and catches, but then we have to make them go in to "POSE" i guess...
and we have to reconstruct the whole music....whew

any idea?

Sep 1, 2007
eddie do you mean "swivel" , and I think it's ridiculous to claim and name something so simple as a deck twirl thats such a slight modification of flourishman's existing twirls, that's like claiming and naming... a blank fan followed by an indicies fan... oh wait... LOL

@ whitelynx: you can learn alot more fans from the Encyclopedia available at www.flourishman.com - and the flourishman will have a fanning DVD out in a couple years with a crapload more... plus XB 2 is coming out with lots of Ciappis fans...

eddie do you mean "swivel" , and I think it's ridiculous to claim and name something so simple as a deck twirl thats such a slight modification of flourishman's existing twirls, that's like claiming and naming... a blank fan followed by an indicies fan... oh wait... LOL

No, Eddie didn't mean Huron Low's Swivel.
He meant Kevin's Corkscrew Closer.

If you're going to put down Kevin's appreciated and original material, at least have the frigging guts to adress him and tell him what you think instead of subtly attempting to do what you are here. Kevin didn't claim either the blank fan or the indicies fan, but the combination of them used in the context they are, has not previously been published. It doesn't matter what concepts, moves and ideas are used, when the end result to which they are applied is original.

jeez...pathetic.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results