Complete List of Reviews

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Update:

Added Black Ghost Deck

I can't edit my posts above 10,000 characters so any that I can't add (A - M only at present) will be added by one of the moderators - More than likely The Dark Angel. So keep an eye out for his updates :)

- Sean

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Update:

Added Art of Astonishment (DVD) - Paul Harris

Update:

Added Simple Sydney - Syd Segal, Completely Cold - Kenton Knepper, Ei8ht T2wo - Daniel Madison, Strong Magic - Darwin Ortiz

Update:

Added Fraud - Daniel Garcia Alternate Link, Holy Grail - jordan Johnson. :)

- Sean

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Hey guys, a quick note,

I just wanted to say that this is a community project. Members of our online community write the reviews that we put on this list, and we aren't always able to look over every single review that gets posted.

Should you see a review that you think should be added to the list, just send either myself, Sean_Raf, or another moderator a PM, and we will look through it and decide if we think it should be added to the list.

Also, should you see any broken, or incorrect links, let us know and we'll get on it right away!

Thanks everyone!
TDA

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Update:

Added Aztek Levitation, Centurion Deck, Puncture - Ben Morris Rains, Bigger Finish - Jay Sankey, X-Rated Notes - Sean Fields, Nexus - Kevin Parker.

- Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Update:

Added Hijacked - Steve Morrison, Identity - Daniel Madison, Magic with the iPhone, Memento - Daniel Madison, Tear Down - Andrew Mayne, Torn Too - Daniel Garcia, BS Control (1-on-1) - Lee Asher.

Phew :p

- Sean

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results