Control is Coming

I'm definately going to pick this one up. I already know Luke Jermay's pulse stop called " For Andruzzi" which IMO is genius and nothing will top it. It's impromptu and you can even stop your spectators pulse. No gimmicks. You oculd do this without a shirt on.

I'm going to pick up Control anyways just to know. But I highly reccomend For Andruzzi on Skullduggery.

I'm definately going to pick this one up. I already know Luke Jermay's pulse stop called " For Andruzzi" which IMO is genius and nothing will top it. It's impromptu and you can even stop your spectators pulse. No gimmicks. You oculd do this without a shirt on.

I'm going to pick up Control anyways just to know. But I highly reccomend For Andruzzi on Skullduggery.

For Andruzzi is good, but definetely takes a lot of balls to do it, especially if you mess up.

Control is literally being able to control your pulse, start, stop, go faster, slower, count in sequences of numbers. I'm not 100% sure about it but thats what Ive heard. Sorry if im spreading false info :eek:

-RA69

For Andruzzi is good, but definetely takes a lot of balls to do it, especially if you mess up.

Control is literally being able to control your pulse, start, stop, go faster, slower, count in sequences of numbers. I'm not 100% sure about it but thats what Ive heard. Sorry if im spreading false info :eek:

-RA69

I thought For Andruzzi was going to be hard at first also, but it's one of the easier effects on the Dvd/book. Go out and perform it and remember the tips Lke gave and it's shouldn't be to difficult. I haven't screwed it up yet.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York

I heard Andruzzi is the best version for pulse stopping from my sources, so I won't be picking up Control.
No offense, but I can't buy every DVD from this site. Too many 1 trick DVDs for $25. Too rich for my blood.

I heard Andruzzi is the best version for pulse stopping from my sources, so I won't be picking up Control.
No offense, but I can't buy every DVD from this site. Too many 1 trick DVDs for $25. Too rich for my blood.

I own Skullduggery, and For Andruzzi is VERY difficult. With alot of practice and experience, you will be able to perform it with ease, but expect to mess up multiple times. If I were you, i'd wait for Control. You can still pick up Skullduggery because it teaches alot of other very great effects, but the pulse stop is really difficult.

I own Skullduggery, and For Andruzzi is VERY difficult. With alot of practice and experience, you will be able to perform it with ease, but expect to mess up multiple times. If I were you, i'd wait for Control. You can still pick up Skullduggery because it teaches alot of other very great effects, but the pulse stop is really difficult.

No it's not. I pulled it off in my first try. Just go out and be confidenet and perform. It will work. Keep telling yourself that. It's one of the easier,, less gutsy things on the Dvd. I don't perform it too often because it doesn't fit in well with card tricks, but in a mentalism routine it's great. It may take some balls at first, but after a performance or two you'll realize it's not as hard as you thought.

If you want to talk difficult on Skullduggery look into " Twisted Palm". For Andruzzi IMO is a 6/10 on the difficulty scale, but it could depend on you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results