Control is Coming

To Be Clear

To be absolutly clear, there IS a hidden link to a picture. Mr. Bayme said its not new, which its not as it replaced an older one (and has been there for well over a week) but there IS a link. It is a big version of the pic that is now on the main page.

I'm glad people liked my hint :D

I'll give it again: For once, looking down upon a musical phrase may help you find mental romance.

You won't find anything new with that clue, but you treasure hunters should enjoy.... I suggest you brush up on your hardcore music :D

Sharp

To be absolutly clear, there IS a hidden link to a picture. Mr. Bayme said its not new, which its not as it replaced an older one (and has been there for well over a week) but there IS a link. It is a big version of the pic that is now on the main page.

I'm glad people liked my hint :D

I'll give it again: For once, looking down upon a musical phrase may help you find mental romance.

You won't find anything new with that clue, but you treasure hunters should enjoy.... I suggest you brush up on your hardcore music :D

Sharp

Thank you again for that hint, I would've never found it if it wasn't for that. Very clever btw, very clever.

-RA69

I don't really see how there can be a new way to stop your pulse, there are either the danderous methods, or the psychological methods, there isn't really any other way to do it. It this really is some totally new method, I will be thoroughly impressed. I won't hold my breath though.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I don't really see how there can be a new way to stop your pulse, there are either the danderous methods, or the psychological methods, there isn't really any other way to do it. It this really is some totally new method, I will be thoroughly impressed. I won't hold my breath though.

There are plenty other ways to stop your pulse in your wrist without causing real danger or mastering a breathing/psychological technique. Just give it a chance. Let's not try to pre-judge something. We tend to get in this habit about pre-judging a product or magician and we jump on whatever forums we want and post negatively.

Let's try to stay positive, how's that sound? :)

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA

I have the pleasure of knowing this effect, and can tell you that this is something totally new. Nothing like this has ever been done before. You can literally do anything with your pulse. Make it count out a certain number, that kind of stuff. This is a revolutionary pulse stop, and I can tell you that you will not be disappointed!

//David.Misner::

Aug 31, 2007
Can someone please PM the link? I have NO idea where to look.

I really can't wait until Control is released. There are many ways to stop your pulse, but this, I can assure you, is something completely. I don't know the trick personally, but from what I have read, you will be able to speed it up, slow it down, stop it, or do whatever you want with your pulse.

-|P54

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
finding hidden links are only good when you find them first... my life sux!!

lol but seriously, just the feel of treasure hunting.. imagine the possibilities!

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Well you will just have to wait until it comes out! But believe me, I just know the basic routine. I will definately be picking this up to learn all of the subtleties and little things that make the effect great!

//David.Misner::

Nov 8, 2007
I cant wait for Control. The last two things I still dont have in my repertoire that I set out to learn a while ago are a good pulse stop and a good book test. I've picked out The Brook Test for my book test, and Control for my pulse stop. Can't wait. Been waiting a while for this. Hope it's out in time for Christmas.

Sep 2, 2007
So there really is a hidden link?

Are you serious?
There is a hidden link regarding Control, but it's nothing new. If cannot find it, you're not missing out on anything special.

However, it's always nice to be ahead of the proverbial curve, and have the privilege of knowing hidden links that others do not. ;)

Cheers,
JTM

Haha. Found it. Great clue Sharpest. But how... did you find it, sharpest?

Let me help out:

For once, looking down upon a musical phrase may help you find mental romance.

Scratch that, it probably will muddle you even more.

Just use Sharpest's original clue. :D

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Haha. Found it. Great clue Sharpest. But how... did you find it, sharpest?

Let me help out:

For once, looking down upon a musical phrase may help you find mental romance.

Scratch that, it probably will muddle you even more.

Just use Sharpest's original clue. :D

I'm definatly still not understanding that clue. Maybe I'm looking into it too hard. Is it anything like finding the clues to the hidden pages for the Witness contest?

Shane K.

Aug 31, 2007
Not to start too much trouble here. But, I believe the method for Control has been done before. I know the method of this because a friend of mine sent his pulse stop to Ellusionist...and they said it was the same as Wayne's so they could not produce it.

The reason I say it isn't original is because I heard that Luke Jermay refers to this method in his book "The Bigger Three". He also refers to it as an "age-old method". And no...this is not a ball under-arm...or the method of "For Andruzzi". I was just wondering if everyone at theory11 new of this...and can confirm that it is different. If anyone from the theory11 team would like more information...please send me a PM...or contact Luke Jermay.

Matthew Mello

Sep 2, 2007
Aug 31, 2007
Right, I have read that. Most people believe their ideas to be original...without knowing everything. I can only say that I BELIEVE I know Wayne's method...and if it is the same...it is nothing new. Which is why if someone from theory11 would contact me...I will send the method which has been done already. I hope it isn't the same though...but after watching Wayne's old demo video...getting confirmation from my friend who contacted ellusionist...Im almost POSITIVE they are the same.

Matthew Mello

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Right, I have read that. Most people believe their ideas to be original...without knowing everything. I can only say that I BELIEVE I know Wayne's method...and if it is the same...it is nothing new. Which is why if someone from theory11 would contact me...I will send the method which has been done already. I hope it isn't the same though...but after watching Wayne's old demo video...getting confirmation from my friend who contacted ellusionist...Im almost POSITIVE they are the same.

Matthew Mello
Matthew,

Feel free to contact us, but it's not good to jump to assumptions based on hearsay. Wayne has already done extensive research on the effect, and further research is ongoing as we speak with Bill Goodwin.

That said, we don't play earmuffs and we're always open for feedback -- so feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. Especially as a creator yourself, however, it's important not to jump to conclusions based on hearsay, as that is how false rumors start.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results