Control :: Sneak Peek

Jan 13, 2008
New York, USA
When I first saw Wayne perform Control on the Stigmata DVD, I thought to myself, "No way will this ever be released." It looks so clean and so REAL. I don't know about you guys but I'm very excited.
-Alex

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I love all of the guys who say, "Let's see a performance, I get tired of reactions!"

The funny thing is, that's all you will see. Reactions. Pulse stops like Control cannot be seen, it's common sense. But, that slow look that spreads over their face as your pulse disappears is worth watching a performance.

Great work guys, can't wait for this to come out.

@Everybody else: You won't be disappointed!

//David.Misner::

The performance from Stigmata is in fact Control. Not sure how much the routine has changed since then, though.

I have all of his DVD's I get them confused sometimes, man he really tripped them girls out there. I know I saw "the number in my forehead guy", on the Control Teaser. I can't wait I'm more pumped for this then I was for any of his other effects.:D

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I believe his name was Randal. He was the highlight of the performance part of the Stigmata DVD. If he is also in Control, I cant wait to see his reaction to it.

-ThrallMind

What had me scratching my head was the clip of Wayne and Randall standing side by side in the sunset simultaniously checking their own pulses.

I wonder what that was all about.

Shane

Sep 22, 2007
what do you mean by tasters choice moment it just seems like maybe this randall guy is a magician like wayne inspired him with stigmata lol because why would they put him in this video also im thinking that they must of shot part of the control dvd during the stigmata time becuase unless they got randalls phone number how would they see him again?

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I get the feeling that that's not Randall. Is it Dexter? Now I have no idea who Dexter is, so don't bash me if I'm wrong, but why would they film Wayne and Randall checking their pulses like that? Wayne and Dexter or Wayne and Danny I could see, but not Wayne and Randall.

Nov 11, 2007
It certainly looks like Randall from the Stigmata DVD. Plus they were at the airport which was also in the Stigmata DVD. That could just be coincidence.

Usually when they shoot footage for one effect they will perform other effects as well to get the best bang for their buck. Alot of videos are inner twined together like that so it's a possibility they used Randall for another effect for comedic relief. Also when you shoot a video that you intend to distribute you usually get a release signed and contact information for legal reasons so I'm sure they have his contact info if they wanted to get in touch with good ol Randall.

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Dexter could be that guy Wayne is sitting with in the white shirt :)

Anyway I'm excited this is going to be like...the first wayne houchin release where it is not all on youtube being shown about like crazy in solo youtube performances...because it is a pulse stop and you can't really show that on video unless you are performing.

Sep 2, 2007
The sneak peek was a true cliffhanger -- I can't wait for the additional videos and information about Control, including the podcasts and the official Control Giveaway details.

Only 11 days, 20 hours, 2 minutes, 55 seconds, and 666 femtoseconds before the release of Control -- not that I'm counting.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
So... who is Dexter?

Dexter is a magician & mentalist based out of Fresno, CA. Some of you will recognize him from Mindfreak - he was a consultant for the first couple of seasons & appeared regularly on the show. He is also a very good friend & it was a pleasure working with him on Control. I hope that answers your questions.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results