Control - Theme Song?

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
That was fast :p

Hocking should release a CD :)

Is the full song available anywhere?

Dana has not released a full album, but you can download a few songs from some of the contest threads, where using the music he made in our videos was one of our requirements.

People have brought up releasing an album, and Dana certainly considered the idea. I'd be on the lookout in the near future to see what he has in store for us.

David

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
I remember the songs from the contest for sure, I just wish there would be releases of some of the other music. No joke, the music and visual presentation behind T11 is one of the main reasons this place is so populated and attractive. I definitely respect that level of quality, and I wish I could have some of the songs for my iPod or w/e :p

@ matt > For sure, and when it is mixed with the video work, you have to see the full thing. And I love the use of blurring and fading, it makes every aspect of the video magical. Just seeing the trailers for the new effects is as exciting as buying them :p

Hopefully Dana will reply to the thread, I'd love to hear from him.

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
Thanks for the post :) (Although I've already got those ones :p)

Hopefully we can get our hands on the control theme song too ;) (fingers crossed, waiting for a mod or t11 artist to come and save the day)

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
LMAO! That was so random.

I would just record them from the videos, but there is talking and other noises in the background, which is why I'm looking for a clean mp3 version of some sort. Thanks though, that was a good laugh.

Hey Krazytim,

Just wanted to give you a little reminder on "bumping" threads.

On BUMPING THREADS:

* Allow us to define this first: “Thread Bumping” is the act of posting a pointless comment within the thread, as to bring it back to the top of a particular board.
* It’s just not necessary. If your thread is genuinely of value, then it will make it to the top on its own. Please refrain from “thread bumping”.

Thanks,
-RA69

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
My mistake :)

I am involved with tons of forums, sometimes I don't think to check each forum's rules.

I was just hoping for someone to help out. I'll be more creative about bumping next time around.. :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results