Cookie Cutter by Dan Sperry

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
It is extremely risky. Don't do the trick with razorblades until you are 500% confident of your ability to do the trick.

It's not a rock solid method but it does work almost all of the time. Definitely pick it up. Its a great trick with a great method.

(PS: You don't have to use razorblades)

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
I have the effect and it's great. It looks cool and the method is nice. I would use something else than razorbledes to start with...

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Yes, but when you bite into the Oreo cookie you won't cut your tongue or injure yourself with a Quarter or paperclip.

No, but if you get nervous and accidentally swallow the Oreo with the coin in it, then you'll end up slicing up your innards. So doing it with paper is the best bet. Just practice with a different colored paper than the Oreo.

Apr 7, 2011
the underground.
No, but if you get nervous and accidentally swallow the Oreo with the coin in it, then you'll end up slicing up your innards. So doing it with paper is the best bet. Just practice with a different colored paper than the Oreo.

Unless you're swallowing the ENTIRE Orea I don't see that happening. Also, if the effect is 100% there's no need for nervousness. Lastly, if he's practicing the effect, he doesn't have to vigorously force the Oreo down his throat, all he has to do is just bite down on the Orea during his practice session - so there's no harm with him using a paperclip during that time.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
Unless you're swallowing the ENTIRE Orea I don't see that happening. Also, if the effect is 100% there's no need for nervousness. Lastly, if he's practicing the effect, he doesn't have to vigorously force the Oreo down his throat, all he has to do is just bite down on the Orea during his practice session - so there's no harm with him using a paperclip during that time.

First of all, in the video, Dan stuffs the whole oreo in his mouth.
Second, The effect is DEFINITELY NOT 100%, you could mess up
and Third, he said coin, not paperclip

Apr 7, 2011
the underground.
First of all, in the video, Dan stuffs the whole oreo in his mouth.
Second, The effect is DEFINITELY NOT 100%, you could mess up
and Third, he said coin, not paperclip

1) I know that, I was referring to him (the OP) practicing the effect.
2) From the ad, "...but don't worry - it's 100% safe" and, "...including how to avoid failure".
3) I obviously know that, I'm just stating whether he uses a coin or paperclip while practicing, he doesn't need to force the Oreo down his mouth - there's no harm involved.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results