Coolest Happenings...

Jun 19, 2008
brown box
what was one of the coolest things that have ever happened to you involving magic? this month, i threw 3 cards and the got stuck on the ceiling. it was barely even touching the ceiling and it stil stuck there! right now they are still there and i am planning on leaving them there.:p its cool! what things did you guys do?:D many people loved the cards on the ceiling!:)

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
I was learning the long distance spinner. And practicing outside and one card shot up about a good 50 feet and landed in a tree pretty cool id I do say so myself.

-Michael

Sep 1, 2007
Montreal, Quebec
when I drop cards during my flourish and I see that someone was looking I ask that person to name any cards after I piked up all my cards exept for one and I say... and the BlaBla Of blabla* then I turn the card on the flor. If it's another cards I say changed into the blabla of blabla*. It as happen 3 time that the card on the flor was the one that thay has name. It's kind of odd beacause I don't do that that often.

***BlaBla Of Blabla Can be remplace by any of your favorit card.

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
mine would have to be a couple months ago. some spectator randomly picked out a card from a deck he had and told me to tell him what card he had. I guess the Three of clubs and it was the three of clubs. I was cool though and pass it off like i know what the hell i was doing.

May 10, 2008
Hoping for a thread like this to come along.

So, I was playing Xbox Live with a few of my friends and we were waiting in the lobby right before the game. So we're talking and one of my friends mentions something about me being a magician. So some smart-*** kid (not uncommon on Live...) says " Oh, you're a Magician! Quick, what am I thinking right now!" But, I'm in a good mood, and I sarcastically reply "Pudding".
I hear silence, and then.
"Oh, my god! What the ****!! How did you know that!"

Priceless

(Only bad part was that the kid never left me alone)

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
Hoping for a thread like this to come along.

So, I was playing Xbox Live with a few of my friends and we were waiting in the lobby right before the game. So we're talking and one of my friends mentions something about me being a magician. So some smart-*** kid (not uncommon on Live...) says " Oh, you're a Magician! Quick, what am I thinking right now!" But, I'm in a good mood, and I sarcastically reply "Pudding".
I hear silence, and then.
"Oh, my god! What the ****!! How did you know that!"

Priceless

(Only bad part was that the kid never left me alone)

Haha, that's awesome.

===

I'll edit this part of my post with a story, once I think of one to tell.

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
Hmm, the coolest thing so far happened while I was practicing 4sybil. I flicked the first ace out and it flew like a boomerang and fell back onto the deck without my hands moving. I'm quite such many people had this experience before but it's my 2nd or 3rd month into flourishing so it was quite amazing.

May 8, 2008
England
I've had quite a few this month...
One was at a party I got the best reactions I've ever had. I had screaming and one person had a tear in their eye... Hopefully that's a good thing.

Another was a minute ago I was just sitting there flourishing and I came up with a Utility move. Just out of no-where I started doing it. And I really like it :)

-S

Coolest thing actually happened last night, I was talking to my friend and a few days ago we kept thinking of the same things (numbers, opened to same page in a random book) so she got weirded out by it but asked me to try again. I never was confident with phychological forces, but tried one by D+M...and it worked. Later she asked me to do it twice more...I didn't know any other ones so I homebrewed two stories in a minute. Second one I got right as well, third I got as far as guessing it was a court card but got it wrong. This was cool for me and weird for her which made it even cooler...this definetely made more confident with trying phychlogical forces.

~PaCo

Jun 19, 2008
brown box
thats cool. one time me and my friend cut our decks and on both bottoms they were the same! of course when we saw this we didnt finish the cut. it was a 7 and a king and he had a 7 and a king with the same suit!

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
Mine was probably a few weeks before school let up for summer vacation. I was doing some magic in Geometry. I play around with the classic force once and a while, but I never really took the time to get it down. So I just did an ACR, then with that card, I palmed it off and took it from my pocket. Then the girl I did it for, was amazed. I got a great reaction, so I don't know why, but I decided to try the classic force. I read her pretty much like a book, and by watching her, I deciphered that she was susceptible to suggestion. So I started out with a few Riffle forces, and that lead into maybe four or five classic forces. I couldn't tell what the look on her face was for, so I put what she thought was her card on the table, and pulled her card out of my pocket. After that she was in tears. It was the best reaction I've ever gotten. So I felt pretty good about myself. Oh and I asked her if she was ok after that, and she said, it was just that she'd never seen anything that amazing in her life.

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
Whats considered a Happening
Accidental Or On purpose

Well I was going up the stairs in my college and I decided to trow a card to see how high i could trow it. I was going to the 4th floor so I did it twice
the first time I trew the card and then I picked it up
the second time I strew it and I missed the catch
It landed on an Asians Chick's Eye
I was going to run for it but I didn't want an incomplete deck so I had to go and pick it up.

The girl wasn't hurt badly
It didn't go inside her eye

I had to apologize which wasn't cool

It was like these kind of stairs
I was one floor up of her

2500809661_d3e3bc2ddf.jpg

Dec 20, 2007
Joplin, Mo., USA
Last week I took my stepson to see Cruefest in St. Louis. Coolest stepdad ever, I know. ANYWAY... I brought some cards, just in case.

Only problem was it was humid as hell. My cards were sticky gravy. It was like I thought that Sankey video about the Spit Double was a serious video; that's how bad my cards were. Nevertheless, I went into a routine while waiting for a T-shirt. My cards stuck to my hands like crazy, so I made a joke about how easy it is to palm cards, demonstrating. It made my Biddle trick that much better, when I showed off the "invisible" palm. Toward the end, though, I tried to control a card; instead, the humidity glued it to my fingertip. In my head, I thought, "PUKEworthy flash." But it killed. It dangled off of my fingertip like it was a metal card on a magnet. Even after I demonstrated what the humidity did to my cards, it got a great reaction.

Mine really had nothing to do with magic but it was the coolest thing that happened to end my senior year.
I was walking near my school one sunny day and i was eating twizzlers. I happen to see a female friend across the street. Now this is Bedford Ave in brooklyn, so the street is WIDE, 2 Lanes of Parked Cars, 2 Bike Lanes, 2 Lanes of passing cars, and the Yellow lining in the middle.
My female friend across the street jokingly yells if you throw something into my mouth i officially believe in magic. So jokingly she opens her mouth, and jokingly and casually break off a piece of my twizzler and toss it over the street. I casually walk across and i see her standing with the twizzler in her mouth, she hasnt moved because she is scared because she does not know what i tossed in her mouth. When i told her she spit it out in amazement, jumped on me, and everyone there started to ask "HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!?"
I honestly could not have thought of a better way to end my senior year at high school. It was the most "magical" thing ever to happen to me lol, because it was pure magic.

Okay this one I found absolutely hysterical. I was doign a vanishing coin routine for a little boy and when the quarter vanished I said "hey what did you do with my quarters." It was funny joke.

TThe kid said "It's in my mouth.

I was like "It's in your mouth? Well, I didn't vanish it there so it must be somewhere else."

"nope."the kid said."see?" He opened his mouth and there was a quarter right on his toung and I started cracking up.

Jun 19, 2008
brown box
haha. i like great reactions! dylan p. i saw something on tv similar to wat happend to u. a guy vanished a coin and the kid was not amazed. the magician asked "cool huh? guess where it is?" and the kid said "right here" and he pulled it out of no where! the magician sucked though. it was on a comedy show and it was funny.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results