crabshack or maddona 3 ?

And what's the purpose of this thread? The options would be:
1) Telling the whole world that you can both do madonna 3 and crabshack
2) Practicing grammar and not doing a great job
3) Asking for comparison between two different cuts, which would lead no one to to nothing because the choice is always subjective.

Sep 20, 2008
And what is the purpose of questioning his motives? The options would be:

1)You're an asshat: who is clearly trying to get a one up on someone.
2)You're still an asshat: Who in the world has time to run around correcting everyone's grammar and spelling on the InT3rn3tz!? SRSLY? Get a life bro. His English is fine. For all you know, English may not even be his Native tongue- and saying that, he's done a pretty decent job of Communicating. Do something else with your life. Pick up a book and read it.
3) Agreed on your third point though. Either way, i prefer Crabshack.

This is my second day as a registered member, and the community experience of Theory11 isn't really how I wished for. I stepped into this community because of the artists supporting T11 - always positive and constructive, kind, open minded, supporting and somehow caring, and the the most important one: loving what they are doing.

The forums shouldn't be about teaming up, hating and back-hating someone, nor discussing illogical subjects such as this one. I guess the purpose of us being here is to learn, get constructive feedback and pass our knowledge to those who seek it -- If you're done with this stage, why are you still here, browsing the site, and not having the most awesome and succesful world lecture tour ever?

Why should anyone share his/her hard work with people who dismiss reasonable facts so easily and who don't really care about cardisty as much as they care to increase their post count? It would be a waste of energy and hopes. Probably it was a bad idea to try to clarify the aim of this thread without calling people I don't even know "asshats" or "idiots". Thankfully, the ignore function in the profile really does work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 20, 2008
Your post is highly amusing.

For the sole fact of countering your post- There are a lot of moderators running around to help moderate the site, in an official manner- bearing the rules and regulations of the Forum in mind and im Pretty damn sure that they're doing an amazing job as it is.

And to add to that, as well as insult to your intelligence- The forum also represents Theory11, as Theory 11 is Represented by the Myriad of Artists. If you deem that the Forum is full of nuisances that 'Doesnt do anything for cardistry' or anything of that sort, Then clearly- you have a problem with Mr.Bayme himself, or Whoever is in charge.

Regardless, Ignore function? Please. I dont need to talk to you. I care about putting my thoughts across. Who cares what you think. If you're that Ignorant to click that button in order to put a tiny bubble around you, Then Fair play. Clearly, you're not used to Confrontation and settling things in a civilized fashion. Lets just hope you survive out there in the real world. Let alone being a Magician. Fingers crossed.

-Sin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results