Created Effects

Sep 2, 2007
Edited because I decided I want to keep my stuff under wraps...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
i have made several

CLASH- signed card visually penetrates a bottle

Tibetan Monk Levitation- Yogi/monk styled street levitation that's impromptu

Like the Phoenix- A Signed, burnt and restored corner of a card with out gimmicks

Pull Change- a cool color change without any gimmicks

Sculpted- Visual coin to key transformation

Title Wave- A chosen card flips over in the deck with a cool visual twist

Half and Half- A TNR effect where the card is torn in half, squeezed and then unfolded to be whole again

Free refill- an empty coke bottle fills up with coke when shaken

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
SS 2.0
It is like Shape Shifter but instead of the front of the card changing the back changes.

Crash
Basically the same as SS 2.0 but with a deck change at the end.

Wine
Borrowed wine glass and borrowed coin. and the coin goes through the wine glass.

Remover
Have some one draw with a real shaprie on your skin and than slowly remove it off. Than both hands are empty

i have created more but they arent that good.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
I haven't been into magic so long but i've come up with one effect that is good enough

Spectokenesis- You first tell the spectator that he/she is psychic, but you tell them not you use their powers for this trick. You ask the spectator to call stop as you riffle down the side of the pack. You tell to stop at any card but the Ace of Spades because everyone seems to like that card and picks it every time. They call stop and it is the Ace of Spades. You put the ace int he middle and tell them to do it again but the still stop at the Ace of Spades. You get annoyed and tell them that they can pick any card now. Once they replace them card back in the pack (lets say 4 of clubs), the pack is shuffle and cut. You then ask them to select another card, they select one, and its the same card! You act casual as they put the card back in the pack. You tell them that you will now make both card turn upside down. You spread the deck and they see that 2 4 of clubs' are now reversed in the pack!

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
I have made a few tricks that are good. I haven't named any, though. Here are the descriptions:
1. A number from the deck is named. You take out the four cards of that value and show them out. You explain how there are better four-of-a-kinds, like the kings, where the cards then turn into the kings. Now that their cards are gone you ask them to hold the kings, look through the deck, and find four face down cards in the deck. When they are flipped over they turn out to be the kings, and the cards in their hand are the named values.

2. 3 cards are chosen and lost in the deck. You ask the spectator the suit of the last card and take out the Jack of that suit, and the Kings of the opposite color. You then wave the kings over the Jack, where it then turns face down. The Jack is "reprogrammed" with the deck and turns into the third selection. The Jack is then found in the middle of the deck sandwiched by the other selections.

3. The Jacks are found one at a time. The first one pops out of the middle of the deck, the second one appears on top of the deck with a wave, the third one jumps too your hand while the fourth one appears on top of the deck. Then, in the middle of the deck, the first Jack changes to an ace, the second one changes by a wave, and the third and fourth are changed at the same time. The aces are then waved over the deck and change back to the jacks.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Great ideas and creative thinking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 12, 2008
It's Gone!

A spectator shuffles a deck of cards and some random cards are shown to them. They are asked to think of one without making it obvious as to which card they may be thinking of. The cards are then placed in the spectator's sandwiched hands and they are asked to imagine the card they are thinking of is slowly dematerializing until it is gone. They slowly lift their hand up and are asked to spread through the cards and tell you if they see the card they were thinking of. Of course, they will say no because it is gone! You can even show them the deck and they will still not see their card, because it's gone!

It is completely impromptu and uses a regular deck and the card they choose to think of is a completely free choice, no forces what so ever.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
i have a couple of effects i have created. tnr fuse- 2 spectators choose 2 differen cards. each signs one half of the card. the card is torn in half. magical gestures and ta dah the cards have fused together. another effect would be the card trick of supreme awesomeness. they choose a card signed shuffle the deck. a wrong card is shown. i place the card on the deck and start shaking it. a hole slowly and visually appears on the card. after a while, the hole begins to get larger and they can see their singed card. it is handed out for examination. finally the first trick i created is numbers. they name any number that would be on a playing card. ace to king. magical gesture and the four of a kind is on top of the deck. ask them to name another card, they name a different number. you say well it would be impossible for it to be on top because thats where the other cards are right? right. Wrong! turn the card over and they have changed into the new named card. can be repeated as many times as you want.

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
BAMF! - Visual card teleportation effect (video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rniRdbGI78)
Bizzaro Flip - Utility move to cause a card to flip over by springing the pack (Many varied uses)
Baby's Got All Backs - The first all backs routine to make sense!! ( I think anyway)
Lucky 7's - A sandwich effect. Card selected, found between two jokers, then the jokers find the other three cards that go with the selected card. The the spectator causes the four of a kind to reverse in the pack.. with a little help from some friends. (It's better in person than description)

There are a bunch more.. but that's the gist of it.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
BAMF! - Visual card teleportation effect (video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rniRdbGI78)
Bizzaro Flip - Utility move to cause a card to flip over by springing the pack (Many varied uses)
Baby's Got All Backs - The first all backs routine to make sense!! ( I think anyway)
Lucky 7's - A sandwich effect. Card selected, found between two jokers, then the jokers find the other three cards that go with the selected card. The the spectator causes the four of a kind to reverse in the pack.. with a little help from some friends. (It's better in person than description)

There are a bunch more.. but that's the gist of it.

Bizarro flip sounds very interesting dude!

Is it as varied in it's applications as, say, Ben Harris' SFUC?

CL

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
Well you can do a visual color changing deck with it, a revelation, ending for ambitious card, a vanish, four ace production, and a few other things I use it for. So I'd say yes... ha ha.

Sep 2, 2007
vancouver
instead of discribing with a list i'll show you what i've done (seeing is beliving :rolleyes: well sometimes)

what I've done is take things that have been done but I try to perfect them using my own methods, I have also made my own stuff aswell-

Passing Through (A trick I made)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymjVud2rVTU

Vanish on Concrete-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnOkyAnFMys

Metamorphosis (done on flat ground)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH7Z5VL0oPM

Apperance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERA3vnlrcas

Walk On Water

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QQyQc50YCs

I was surprised to see bizzaro.
here is my list of tricks I have created using other sleights and such

Shopping mall
3 cards are chosen 2 cards are returned to the deck (mall) and the third card is the shopper.
The shopper goes and tries on 2 outfits and the outfits are the other 2 selected cards. Then the card is returned to its original self.

Cutting to the ace

My version of Scarne's aces with a whole deck control finish.

Back in time

A torn corner of a card travels 3 days to the past and found in an impossible location.
Daniel Madisson

Back in time 2
A card is chosen and its corner is torn off. The magi hands the corner to the spectator, and the rest of the card is held back. the magician then takes the card and sandwiches it in between 2 playing cards where it instantly vanishes and is found in an impossible location the corners match.
bizzaro inspiration

Coin to vending machine
A signed coin is put inside a soda machine and used to buy a canned drink, upon opening the can it is found the signed coin is inside the can.
Variation
signed coin to chip bag.

Airsoft Roulette

it is kind of hard to explain but I will do my best.
video Variation
DO NOT PERFORM THIS TRICK
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY
http://streetofcards.tv/view/423/russian-roulette/

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Coin to vending machine
A signed coin is put inside a soda machine and used to buy a canned drink, upon opening the can it is found the signed coin is inside the can.
Variation
signed coin to chip bag.

I also created an effect like this, it was inspired by Wayne Houchin's Sinful,coin

through soda can.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results