• Complex Design

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Pattern

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Repetitive

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sep 1, 2014
Hi everyone. I've been into and practicing cardistry for about 10 or 11 months now and I just love it. About two months ago I started to create my own and original flourishes. As of now I have created about five original flourishes. I have also been putting some videos and short glimpses of my flourishes on my instagram for everyone to see. (IG: the_illusionist23). I plan to create more flourishes and shoot videos showing them off. What I want to know is what do you guys do when you create your own flourishes? Whats your creative process? I'm very interested to get different viewpoints and methods for creativity.

Also what type of deck designs to you like?

~ DOOLEY

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I've made one flourish so far. Working on a second. Been in cardistry for 9 months

All I've been doing so far is holding the deck in odd ways, seeing what happens, and making it as difficult as I can.

Deck designs? Honestly, I don't have a preference.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Personally, I have a really hard time creating flourishes personally. I feel like everything I create feels like a copy. When I do create I like to do so with the help of other similar videos of skateboarding, yoyoing or kindama. This is one of my favorites.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results