Credits for a move.

Sep 2, 2009
Hey guys!

I've a question regarding a card peek I use everyday. A friend teached me it, but I don't know from who it is.

Without too much spoiler, that's the one when you riffle the edge of the packet, then jog the cards above the break a little to the left.
And more generally, I'd like to know if there is a website that references all credits for card magic moves.

Thanks in advance! :)

Sep 2, 2007
London
I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a resource listing all card moves, given that there are many thousands of them, and new ones being created all the time. Having said that, Denis Behr's made some pretty good inroads here. For peeks check out Richard Busch's Peek Performances and Peek Encores which contain a massive array of peeks and may point you in the right direction for crediting.

Sep 2, 2009
Thanks for the link TeeDee, really appreciated.

I think I found the move though, it might be the Tenkai's Book Break Turnover. I'mma looking for it to confirm the statement though.

Thanks again.

May 21, 2011
Bedford, England
Judging by your description, i think it may be Marlo's Rollover Peek. Not so sure myself, but i've definitely heard one or two magicians reference this move under this title.

Feb 4, 2008
I know exactly the peek you are talking about. Luke Jermay taught it in a PMM lecture series I took years ago. Unfortunatly....I can't remember who he credited it to. It is very similar to a peek taught on Gazzo's tossed out deck DVD. I do have that lying around but am too lazy to look it up right now...sorry.

I For peeks check out Richard Busch's Peek Performances and Peek Encores which contain a massive array of peeks and may point you in the right direction for crediting.
He is talking about a card peek...not a billet peek. I have Peek Encores and it is mostly dedicated to Bush's Peek. Does Peek Performances have card peeks in it?

Sep 2, 2007
London
He is talking about a card peek...not a billet peek. I have Peek Encores and it is mostly dedicated to Bush's Peek. Does Peek Performances have card peeks in it?

Yes it does. There's certainly a peek similar to the one Foppa21 described in it, but I'm not sure if it's exactly what he has in mind. If I remember rightly, Derren Brown uses it in his Doublethink routine on The Devil's Picturebook.

Feb 4, 2008
Yes it does. There's certainly a peek similar to the one Foppa21 described in it, but I'm not sure if it's exactly what he has in mind. If I remember rightly, Derren Brown uses it in his Doublethink routine on The Devil's Picturebook.
Good to know. Thanks!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results