Criss Angel Continues To Embarass The Magic Community

Jul 16, 2008
somewhere in New York
I wouldn't go as far as to say it's stupid to base an opinion on a topic of something thats been saturated with facts from honest reviewers such as yourself and wonder am I wasting my money and time on a show that was meant to get you there based off Angels and the circus's name. As in anything there are good things and bad but most reviewers that have posted are non-biased and have nothing to gain from bagging on the pre-madonna. You say it wasn't what you where expecting then in the same breathe you say it's stupid to base a decision off yours or anyone elses opinion. Hmmm. Then why review any show or product at all?I don't have anything against Criss except for a few which I won't get into right now but with higher expectations of entertainment you have to deliver thats life. Welcome to it.

no what i was saying was, some people just say its terrible cause they hate criss, when they havent even seen the show. Read carefully my friend

Jun 11, 2008
Well, good for Criss on insulting Perez... He's just a an A**hole, that perez.
Well, then again, as if the Hiltons havn't humiliated themselves enough already! :)

Sep 3, 2007
Good news everyone, from a vegas source rss feed yesturday part of the poster for believe was torn down. Impending doom???? Sources say yes.

Also MJM and cirque issued an apologie to Perez.

Is there a link? Or do we just have to use our imaginations? As simplistic as they may be.

Lets just say it was from a well respected magician that I was just chatting with on another site.

They respectably asked to remain anonymous, but lets just say Criss isn't the shizz there in vegas with magicians. His friends are few and far between.

Sep 3, 2007
Lets just say it was from a well respected magician that I was just chatting with on another site.

They respectably asked to remain anonymous, but lets just say Criss isn't the shizz there in vegas with magicians. His friends are few and far between.

Well, once again that is hearsay, was he there? And convinced you enough to believe it. Let's go pull down his posters and send him hate mail (via twitter). The first person that started stuff is truly a reputable source. Besides the fact that he sucks big time. He has a tweeter for a mouth. Even during a show.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results