Curiosidades Show

FelixBodden

Elite Member
Aug 3, 2010
Dominican Republic
Hey I saw on Wayne Houchin website that the show Curiosidades is coming to Dominican Republic again with Wayne Houchin (of course), Aaron Fisher, BJ Bueno, Dan White, Armando Lucero, and Danny Garcia... I just say WOW! you guys don't really understand how much this means to me not because they are famous is because they inspired me to be who I am right now, I start to watch dvd's of Aaron Fisher and Daniel Garcia years ago when I was a kid so when I finally get to see them in real life it's like a dream come true 'cause I live in Dominican Republic! I never though that I was going to watch this magicians live, in my country is very hard to see a magician like Armando Lucero for example you can only find guys trying to do magic in party's if you know what I mean, you can ask to BJ Bueno maybe he knows because he's dominican too.

Well I don't really know why I'm posting this, I just wanted to tell this to someone who understand my situation is really hard to be a magician here, there's not magic shops, no real magicians, etc..
Maybe I'm asking too much but I will love to meet you guys (Wayne Houchin, Aaron Fisher, BJ Bueno, Dan White, Armando Lucero, and Danny Garcia) before or after the show and talk about magic or something else, I just need to talk with someone without being in front of a laptop who really knows about magic, I did this before with Reynold Alexander and Enric Magoo and it was an incredible experience.

I think that's all, Thank you. (sorry about my english)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results