Curious about Sean and Scott

Jan 27, 2008
I'm not talking about that topic I'm talking about this one. You never said a damn thing about improving Theory11 in your post. You basically said that theory11 has a ton of n00by threads and that decknique is the only place to get good advice on card flourishing. I didn't read anything along the lines of improving theory11.
And how did you you not lol.
That did not make a lot of sense; if I`m saying that you need to get rid of the useless threads, that is my suggestion for improvement, and YES, it is still a fact that the only place you can get good cardistry advice these days, is dn, I`ve been looking at these forums forever now and I haven`t seen anything.

Sep 1, 2007
Scott and sean were actually one person, till in 1998 they used that machine from "the prestige" and split them (or is that duplicated?) and Scott tried to bust a cap but hit Seans elbow instead, and the rest, as they say, is super chunky peanut butter.

I think theyre filming a new video with A. Hagen which should be out sometime between now and the end of the universe.

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
And how did you you not lol.
That did not make a lot of sense; if I`m saying that you need to get rid of the useless threads, that is my suggestion for improvement, and YES, it is still a fact that the only place you can get good cardistry advice these days, is dn, I`ve been looking at these forums forever now and I haven`t seen anything.

Re-read your post very carefully about 10 times. Maybe then it'll finally hit you that you never said to get rid of the posts. You just complained about them and said go to decknique. W/e I'm done arguing with you.

Jan 27, 2008
Scott and sean were actually one person, till in 1998 they used that machine from "the prestige" and split them (or is that duplicated?) and Scott tried to bust a cap but hit Seans elbow instead, and the rest, as they say, is super chunky peanut butter.

I think theyre filming a new video with A. Hagen which should be out sometime between now and the end of the universe.
Lol cannot wait for that. They should fly out to blackpool next year... that would be tight.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results