Custom Deck Design

Jun 12, 2009
I really like this and i'm not yet finished with it. it started out really horrible and has been getting better, I am still messing around with the design and such but i would like to hear what people have to say about it. I'm fooling around with the colors also, I just decided to start with black/white.

NEW AND IMPROVED DESIGN

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 13, 2008
I like the white backed colour scheme, although I'm not a big fan of the design (on either the black or the white). I can't really say what I don't like about it, just overall, it doesn't speak to me.

The main thing, though, is that you like it. I'm assuming you're getting these custom created for yourself, so really, yours is the only opinion that matters, heh. :)

Jun 12, 2009
Yeah i might get them custom for myself. I am still messing around with the design trying to make it look good. It doesnt quite fit me either but i just started working on it. I'm hoping i can get it to look better. I will most likely change the colors also. Thanks for the reply.

Jun 12, 2009
I used multiple abstract brushes and put them together to get a cool nice design. So basically yes i did make the design but with other peoples help for making the brushes =]

Aug 10, 2009
very nice and neat. i like it although i can't recall the figures on there (or aren't there any as on bikes on bicycles and hoyles and tally-ho's etc?).

oh and you might want to take a look at the white inline sidebars, they aren't the same width so make it a tiny bit asymmetrical.:rolleyes:

Jun 12, 2009
I'm not claiming it as my own just a random design i came up with by using brushes that people have made. I have told these people on deviantart that i would be using their brushes. I didnt start totally from scratch and i will of course go thank those people who made these awesome brushes. It took a while to make, I didnt just use like 2 brushes i had to use like 10 different ones and then try to make it symmetrical. It may not be perfect but, i can always fix it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results