Cut by Daniel Madison

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of buying Daniel Madisons "Cut" effect but before I do I just wanted to know a few things?

-can you perform the force and go into straight into another trick with the same deck?

-are you truly left clean, or just appearing to be clean?

-am I going to go have to buy something to construct the gimmick, or will/should I find it around the house?

thanks

Sep 6, 2007
Hi guys,

I'm thinking of buying Daniel Madisons "Cut" effect but before I do I just wanted to know a few things?

-can you perform the force and go into straight into another trick with the same deck?
Technically you could, although you would be severely limited to what kind of tricks you could perform with the gimmick in the deck

-are you truly left clean, or just appearing to be clean?
If you do a deck switch, then you would be truly clean.

-am I going to go have to buy something to construct the gimmick, or will/should I find it around the house?
Most people will have this around their house. If not, you can purchase it very easily for a few bucks.

thanks

Read above....

Oct 28, 2007
i wouldn't get this even though i did because i had pocket money left (11$)
when i practice this i feel dirty becuase i hate the gimmick it just doesn't feel right (if you have it you will know what i mean) and i don't trust this in the streets or even to a friend.

Sep 6, 2007
i wouldn't get this even though i did because i had pocket money left (11$)
when i practice this i feel dirty becuase i hate the gimmick it just doesn't feel right (if you have it you will know what i mean) and i don't trust this in the streets or even to a friend.

It feels fine to me. I think it depends on how well you make the gimmick. I made sure mine was as perfect as I could make it and it feels fine to me. I tried this out on a ton of people and they have never commented on anything feeling weird.

I can shuffle the cards, make them cut, and they cut to the card I predicted. Seems good to me.

Oct 28, 2007
i wouldn't recommend two don't get me wrong it is good and all but one is much much better so get one or wait for three.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
Don't Worry

I will be the first to admit that when i first purchased cut i was a little disappointed.

Then I tried it out on a few people, and everything worked well.

I have occasionally used a deck switch with restaurant work.

Today I was hired to work at a legal firm's winning a case party. After being inspired by control I told the host that I may try something a little strange later in the show. And aside i psychologically forced a card on him and got him to write in my card and hold it until i asked him to reveal it. I then went on to do one of my mentalism sets, it lasted a good 25 - 30 minutes with the gimmick in play the entire time. Nobody once picked up on it because it is so easy to control it around the deck.

My Routine:

*Dai Vernon's 5 - 10 placement
*My Own 1 - 5 placement
*Daniel Garcia's C.A.A.N.
*A Classic force and "reading" someones tells
*A story about how i got into magic and mentalism / psychological force of the one card on the table.
*CUT Chronic from the Cut Notes
*Paul Harris Whack a Pack blindfolded with a slightly alternated handling.
*A psychological force of my "cut" card without the spectator saying what her card was. She then cut the cards then gasped, so I asked her if that was the card she was thinking of. I then turned to the host and asked him to take out my business card that I gave him before the show and place it face down on the table for everyone to see the card he wrote down. She the one who cut the packet screamed and in that time i then gave her a duplicate

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results