D&D Spread Control

Sep 17, 2008
Maryland
I don't want to get to descriptive with it (as I don't want to give away the control). But I was wondering if someone could help me. I have done this move numerous times but I can't get it right 100%. It has bothered me so much that I have almost stopped using it. However, I went back and looked at the video and I noticed something that I haven’t been doing, and I have no idea how to get it the way D&D are.

I'll be as discreet as possible, so if someone can pm me or something that would be great.

When I execute the "move" my ring finger gets in the way sometimes. I noticed on the video that it goes under the ring finger, I have yet to find out how to do that without the deck closing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jun 1, 2009
Watch the video again and see what you are doing differently, thats somewhere to start.
If you have to, break down the move piece by piece. It might get tedious, but itll be worth it

Apr 29, 2009
the convincing control is much better. no offense to dan and dave, but you shouldnt bother learning the d&d spread control because it accomplishes the same thing as the convincing control

Jun 1, 2009
the convincing control is much better. no offense to dan and dave, but you shouldnt bother learning the d&d spread control because it accomplishes the same thing as the convincing control

Yeah but both have a same general action to them, just pick which one fits you better.

D

Deleted member 2755

The DMB control is a great control. Also, it's always good to have more than one method of accomplishing something. Both controls are great. Everything has its place. So does this control. Of course, that's just me.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results