d+M in XB2

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I think I'm going to pick it up just for the card throwing. I love card throwing but have never been able to find a good source for techniques (I'd love to have a copy of Ricky Jay's book but the asking prices for the out-of-print used copies are just crazy). I taught myself when I was a kid, and I have pretty good distance and accuracy now, but I know it could be better.

De'vo is extremely talented and I highly respect his accomplishments, but honestly, I really didn't like XB1.

My first experience with it was popping it in the DVD player and falling asleep on the couch while I tried to watch what amounted to a neverending power point presentation on how I should clip my nails and comb my hair before performing a manipulation act. The next day I put it in again, fast-forwarded through the boring intro, only to get to the teaching to find out it's all shots of hands dubbed with bad techno music and a few subtitles. It was just painful to watch.

I think De-vo is incredible at what he does, and I think he gives you a lot of good information for your money, but the teaching style, I find, is just incredibly boring, cheezy, and just... bad.

I agree completely. It's so.. dull.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
does anyone know the cuts that d+m does in the trailer? i dont have any of his dvds so i dont know. I could recognize twisted rain, turnover, and mayhem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results