Dan and Dave or Daniel Madison

i agree with jonas , when he said that there shud be no competition, besides everyboydy has their own style, its how they use their style to make flourishes look good, i like them both, its all cardistry, and we shud be working together, not comparing whos better or not. with that said, dan and dave are amazing, and daniel madison is amazing

Oct 6, 2007
Theres gotta be competition and some people are going to like others peoples style better. Magic and floruishes is primarily based on what other people think. You are showing people somthing with the hopes they judge what you do and are impressed by it, so I dont think its wrong to compare two magicians. Obviously if you compared say me ,to d&d you would say they are better than me considering my lack of knowedge compared to them and that wouldent be a wrong thing to say. So to say it is wrong comparing 2 people no matter what their skill if its close or not all comes down to some opinion and some fact. But I dont think its WRONG to do so. Thats like saying its wrong to say you like 50 cent better than kanye west beacuse thier both good artists (I only use these 2 cuz they are compeating with each other in album sales.)

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
DnD, just because there's 2 of them and one of Madison =P They'd own him XD

lol jk, but personally, it's really difficult to choose.... DnD's flourishes are AMAZING, not to mention a lot of modern tricks. But I also LOVE Madison's style =) His performances are always very entertaining.... Hm.... This is going to be diffifult

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
DnD, just because there's 2 of them and one of Madison =P They'd own him XD

lol jk, but personally, it's really difficult to choose.... DnD's flourishes are AMAZING, not to mention a lot of modern tricks. But I also LOVE Madison's style =) His performances are always very entertaining.... Hm.... This is going to be diffifult

Why'd you bump up this old thread so there is a chance there is going to be more argument? It was really better off dead...

DK.

Sep 26, 2007
Which is better, Peanut-butter or Jelly? Who knows, but we know they make a great team. Why the damn competition all the time? Why does the art that is about entertaining have to be a competition? If someone is a winner, someone else is a loser. I don't think that's worth it personally.

Dan and Dave are great so is Daniel Madison.

Just leave it at that.

what happens if i dont like peanut butter

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
My friend is alllergic to Peanut Butter
but about the argument you guys make love not war, which is kind of wrong to say in a magic forum since most of us here are guys, but still not even kidding they both rock, although I am more familiar with DnD's stuff but I saw somethings with DM like Guardians preview, and it was awesome, by the ways I like his hat, but DnD are awesome too,
I was just wondering who you think is better. I personally think the buck twins are better.
plus you didn't even ask us at what they are better or worse, if playing chess I got my money on DnD because 2 heads are better than one, if it's poker game I got my money on DM because he is a crazy awesome card cheat so pretty much yeah

Last edited by a moderator:
plus you didn't even ask us at what they are better or worse, if playing chess I got my money on DnD because 2 heads are better than one, if it's poker game I got my money on DM because he is a crazy awesome card cheat so pretty much yeah

Not trying to be rude but that's a stupid question since were in the cardistry section, what do you think I'm asking. One more thing, when I started this thread I was happy because I signed up on theory11 and it was my first ever thread. To be honest I think they are both extremely great flourishers. I only said the bucks at first was because I was watching alot of there videos.

Edit: didn't realize you were joking, was just a little angrey today and sort of read quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ace

Sep 2, 2007
This question is a joke right? Im sure DM is heavily influenced by DB2.

Not taking anything away from DM because I like his work but Easily DB2

Nov 3, 2007
Kyrgyzstan
I thought about this question "Who better D&D or Daniel Madison".
Here is my opinion:
Daniel Madison. I like his cool body moving style. I've nere seen this style before. I like his pivotal cuts, Sibl in the rain, LETHAL cut. I like his vids.
Dan and Dave. I like their nice and smooth style. I like SYSTEM, more I like TRILOGY (it's the best training DVD I've erver seen). You're guys opened me a door to world of nice florishes!!!

So I like both them Daniel Madison and D&D. YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

I really don't think there is a need to compare them. They each have very unique styles and it is hard to compare. I prefer Dan and Dave because they introduced me to flourishing, and inspired me to pursue my love for cards. I would love to see more from Daniel Madison and would love to see some more stuff from both of them on T11.

Michael

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results