Dan and Dave - The System (Giveaway)

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
I could actually give you a better reason for why I didn't want it than why I did want it. Though this is great idea, only problem is that nobody actually has a reason other than 'saves me paying.' It's just how you word it. So come on people, be more persuasive, word it well and you might actually have a chance. It'll also make the rest of the replies a lot more interesting.
Anyway, well done to whoever wins, and put a little more effort in everyone.

Oct 1, 2008
earth
I believe that I should get this DVD because I'm sexy and I do what I want. But on a serious note, I believe I should receive this DVD because I believe it will serve as an device that will occupy me for hours. I will put time and dedication into this DVD. If you dont believe me, I will post a video showcasing my progress on all of the flourishes. I believe this will change my view on flourishes forever. This dvd will allow me to accumulate knowledge on different moves which may strongly influence future flourishes I may create.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
I believe that I should get this DVD because I'm sexy and I do what I want. But on a serious note, I believe I should receive this DVD because I believe it will serve as an device that will occupy me for hours. I will put time and dedication into this DVD. If you dont believe me, I will post a video showcasing my progress on all of the flourishes. I believe this will change my view on flourishes forever. This dvd will allow me to accumulate knowledge on different moves which may strongly influence future flourishes I may create.

That's more like it. Come on people, be persuasive!

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
And in response to the contest:

You should give me the DVD because unlike all the other people who desire it, I will use it for a one-time magic effect:

Take the DVD out of the case, burn it, tear it in two, wreak general mayhem on it. Replace said parts of DVD back in case, place under rag, bring case out from under rag, and voila! It hath been restored! (Using my copy of the System, over here in America ;))

Seriously, grow the **** up. Don't joke about that. It's really not a funny subject.

Dude, i've had my fair share of the subject between family member & friend attempts and if i'm not mistaken a loss or two. We don't all handle it the same way. I've simply seen to much to take things with an overal serious tone. Please try not to take what I say in a direct way because I don't mean any disrespect, it's just who I am.

Dec 30, 2008
Dude, i've had my fair share of the subject between family member & friend attempts and if i'm not mistaken a loss or two. We don't all handle it the same way. I've simply seen to much to take things with an overal serious tone. Please try not to take what I say in a direct way because I don't mean any disrespect, it's just who I am.

Seriously, I agree with you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results