Dan and Dave - The System (Giveaway)

Yes, you heard me, this is a second give-away. The first one is finishing this Friday, so hurry!

In a Flash - Jay Sankey

This give-away is exclusive to the UK only because I want to give UK magicians on here a chance to win something which is not sold so much over here as it can cost quite more expensive for us.

This is an easy task, all you have to do is give me or show me a reason for me to give this prize to you. :)

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
Oh I've got one, because I will be seeing them on Saturday and instead of saying they're awesome, I could tell them you're awesome :|

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 20, 2008
Because it'll save me money from buying this straight from DnD? (if they still bloody sell it)

See, they're having a lecture in London and i was hoping i'd get The System and get it signed.

did i mention that i aint even attending the lecture? bloody tickets ran out. i'll be camping outside the venue though. Hoping i'll even get at least a glimpse of the twins.

Mind giving me that as a Pillow?

p.s. LOL. wiki articles are easily editted!

Sep 1, 2007
I think i should receive it because i dont currently own any flourish material and i wouldnt mind learning some just for myself as a challenge to see how far i could go and what i could achieve if i put my mind to it.

Plus the fact that i am from the UK

May 4, 2008
NYC
oh man, if only i lived in the UK
...my reason would be "because I would commit suicide if I didn't get it"
hah, you can't beat that :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results