Dan and Dave's New Site

Sep 1, 2007
Though for those of us who got a look, it was damn nice.

I really liked their book section. I'm gonna start working on a new library whenever it opens up.

Dec 10, 2007
Anyone get a screenshot of the smoke and mirrors deck?

There was no picture of the deck, at least not that i could find. It was only a picture of the box. It was hard to read the words on it though. It was all black and white and looked pretty tight. You only have to wait a week to see them, assuming that they will at least be opening the new site when they release surfaced. They have also talked about a simultaneous release of smoke and mirrors (not S&M- thats a whooole nother thing. Dan and Dave will not be releasing anything having to do with Sadomasochism lol) and Surfaced, so you might see both on the 10th.

dananddave

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
Hollywood
www.dananddave.com
Well, it was not our intention for anyone to see the site this soon as it's incomplete. However, it's still exciting for us as it's a project we've been working on for awhile now and can't wait for its release. We know you will all love what we have in store.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Well, it was not our intention for anyone to see the site this soon as it's incomplete. However, it's still exciting for us as it's a project we've been working on for awhile now and can't wait for its release. We know you will all love what we have in store.
Its a shame that when I came, the site was down :(

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results