Dan & Dave are the aces smoking?

Sep 1, 2007
Smokin aces is one of the greatest movies ever, ryan is a brilliant actor, he can do everything from comedy to action and forget about the flourish stuff its not an imortand part of the movie.

Anyone who hated this movie clearly has no taste or idea what makes a good movie.

P.S i am doing film making and CGI at university and thath film was made beautifully

Smokin aces is one of the greatest movies ever, ryan is a brilliant actor, he can do everything from comedy to action and forget about the flourish stuff its not an imortand part of the movie.

Anyone who hated this movie clearly has no taste or idea what makes a good movie.

P.S i am doing film making and CGI at university and thath film was made beautifully

hey man, you're entitled to your opinion, but don't say people have no taste just because they don't like what you like....

Hey, it's not just me. 27% (out of 100) on RottenTomatoes, and that's the average of 143 critics' reviews XD

But I'm not going to start an argument over whether the movie was good or not. You're entitled to your opinion just like I'm entitled to mine.

PS. But I can't lie - the special effects and CGI were very well done.

Hey, it's not just me. 27% (out of 100) on RottenTomatoes, and that's the average of 143 critics' reviews XD

But I'm not going to start an argument over whether the movie was good or not. You're entitled to your opinion just like I'm entitled to mine.

PS. But I can't lie - the special effects and CGI were very well done.

I wasn't talking about the movie, personally I don't care if people think it's good or bad, but saying someone has bad taste based solely on your choice isn't right either...

Sep 2, 2007
Worst.....Movie.....Ever.

If I could sue the Producers for 90 minutes of my life back, I would.

Actually, its only 80 minutes long. :D

I thought it had non-stop action, and was insanely funny because it was intentionally prepostrous, and audaciously choreographed.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
Yes... March of the Penguins.. that movie.. just makes me wana.. :LKDGS:LIHIOXCHB:KLVHN. I think I sufferpermanent brain damage from that.

Sep 1, 2007
Battlefield Earth still gets my vote.

EDIT: Or Ocean's Twelve! OH MY GOD that was horrible.

EDIT2: We need an off topic forum.

No, the worst movie was the vault. You can't even find it on the web, at least not anymore. There is only one blockbuster in the world that has the movie. To bad it was the one my dad went to lol.

The actors where so bad, theres no way to describe it.

The script and plot where worse. You could of just randomly selected words, WILE ON DRUGS, and then take out the first letter in each word! and it would be better.

There's just, its sad, You have to see it to believe it. Also "slip stream" is another bad one, that also took place in a bank with a vault. Now what have we learned here? stay away from movies that have to do with vaults.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results