Dan White & Mathieu Bich

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
hey guys did u notice that Dan White and Mathieu Bich hasnt even say hi on the forums and I dont know I think that they are not in T-11 like Kenner, D&D, Asher, FIsher... I hope that you know what I mean.. if I'm wrong plz tell me.. so what do u think?

Sep 2, 2007
I have seen Dan White around the forums, and have read a few of his posts. However, I have not seen Mathieu Bich, or any of his posts, but as we near the release of TnR, I would not be surprised to see him around.

Cheers,
JTM

Aug 31, 2007
Newton, MA
Hopefully Mathieu is around more later on, especially with TnR coming up! He is an excellent magician and his products are top notch from what I hear. I am seriously thinking of getting SpreadWave as we speak...

Adam

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Have no fear; they're here. I talk to Dan just about every day and know that he's around and checks the forums regularly. He's been extremely busy in the past few weeks, as his consulting with DB and his performances take up a large amount of his time. David must be busy planning for his next stunt, which I firmly believe will be jumping off the moon underwater on a 30' pole in the ice while holding his breath for 7 minutes in a giant bubble. Maybe he's just too shy to post. Dan... if you're listening... say something. We miss your heavenly aura and we want to hear your God-like voice.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Weird timing.
Just today I was looking at Mathieu's profile and wondered why you don't hear ANYTHING about him, but just about the only people you hear about is Wayne, DB2, CK, and Aaron.
But then I watched the intro video for the site and it said that theres kind of a "core-group" of magicians on here.
But I still would like to hear SOMETHING about Mathieu.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Well, thx everyone for replying :p I didnt expect that j. bayme would post here :O.. thanks everyone again now I know why they dont post so often and is nice to know that they are here :p.. BTW I'm waiting TnR :p

Cheers,

Aris

Mathieu Bich

theory11 artist
Hi everyone !

Don’t worry, I’m here too ;-) Even if I’m busy, I still have time to read the forum almost every day.

The reason why there is no video clip about me, it’s because I live in France, and I was working here when they shot it…But aside that clip…I’m 100% here like the others ;-)

If you have questions I will be pleased to answer...

Talk to you soon
Mathieu

Ahhh there we go, welcome to the forums Mathieu, well welcome as in your first post I see you've been around I guess.

Can't wait to see a preview video of TnR looks very good I must admit.

As for Dan, I've seen him around a few times. And if he's helping DB with some new stuff hopefully he could shed some light on it, David Blaine is one of the people who got me into magic, and has a great persona about him. His book is awesome as well =]

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results