Daniel Garcia

DG is one of my best friends - He's currently busy teaching magic to a small species of African fish in the hopes of creating an army of "swimming Knysna sea-horses that even Vernon could be proud of."

Garcia's philanthropic endeavors are an inspiration to us all - his last amazing achievement was to teach a Texan named Alex how to perform the amazing smoking monkey miracle... INSPIRING!

Wayne,
Now we both know that you and I had the REAL WORK on the smokey monkey..but we used SEA MONKEYS..give credit where it is due now!

Justin N. Miller

I think Danny is a sexy wilder-beast.

Aug 31, 2007
Greenville, SC
Dude...why do you have to sound so uptight about it. Anyone can ask any question that they want. Just because he asked about Daniel Garcia(who next to David Blaine, is my favorite magician) doesn't mean that he was trying to put down the crew of Theory11. You shouldn't read so much into a post...it was just a question.

Sep 1, 2007
Daniel rocks. I cant wait to see "torn 2" Maybe he found away to do it with different colored cards!

Dude...why do you have to sound so uptight about it. Anyone can ask any question that they want. Just because he asked about Daniel Garcia(who next to David Blaine, is my favorite magician) doesn't mean that he was trying to put down the crew of Theory11. You shouldn't read so much into a post...it was just a question.

people are very touchy here. i think part of the reason is that we all came from different little online communities and people are not used to looking at the other side of the fence

i came form the cafe for example, and i detested E's forums

some came from E and were in a comfort zone with thier peers

in any case i think there is some culture shock going on.

now ill prolly get yelled at and called a 5 year old lol

Sep 5, 2007
jeeze all this hype for dg...
well i love the guy personally i think he is really really really really creative and fun. as for this E and t11 fight.. just stop it.. you look like a bunch of 5yr olds trying to shut each others gang down..

Ok, thats it! I am officially starting a DG fan club. With all this hype on DG I figure we all could use a little DG spirit. So the first 100 people to pm me will get a replica of DG's entire wardrobe ( I lived with him for two weeks so he has not found out yet) from beanie to rings, to his infamous watch. Act now and I will also throw in the DG holy touch he used on his DG projects with that girl in Personal Safe.

Let the DG games begin.

Justin ( I am so dead) Miller

Sep 12, 2007
Normandy, FRANCE
i love Wayne Houchin.
DG

Off topic, it's a thread where the only magician allowed to be loved is Daniel Garcia ! You can start a new thread though.

Anyway, I love W:H, I love DG, and many more (Lee asher, Justin Miller, Peter Harrison, etc...), if only I were more skilled I could use all those DVDs I bought from them :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results