Daniel Garcia

Sep 1, 2007
I am actually more curious as to why you feel the need to ask this. I understand that Daniel is a wonderful magician, but so are many other professional magicians out there and I don't see anyone asking about them.

Why Daniel? Why does it matter? Are you not satisfied with the sites crew?

-Dave T. Wiltrout-

Sep 3, 2007
I would not worry about it a whole lot, T-11 has guys like lee asher, wayne houchin and aaron fisher and you are asking about garcia ? Dont get me wrong but thats like asking for a Mustang when youve already got 3 ferrarri's.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
i would love to see Garcia here, not only because he is a great magician, but the fact that he has such a creative mind, and seen as this site is all about furthering magic and creating new and fresh ideas, i think Garcia would be an excelent choice of artist to add to the allready existing ones.

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
DG is one of my best friends - He's currently busy teaching magic to a small species of African fish in the hopes of creating an army of "swimming Knysna sea-horses that even Vernon could be proud of."

Garcia's philanthropic endeavors are an inspiration to us all - his last amazing achievement was to teach a Texan named Alex how to perform the amazing smoking monkey miracle... INSPIRING!

Sep 1, 2007
How is danni a mustang. hes like one of those nice cars that you have for a long time and no matter what you seem to get were you need to go. danni is a true creator in magic, and so many others. Daniel Madison?

Aug 31, 2007
Someone explain to me the hype about Daniel Garcia, please.

If you gave me a choice, I would rather have an older, more veteran-like guy here, instead of a young, upbeat magician.

- harapan. magic!

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
People love his creativity, if you look at all his effects you'll see how creative he is in his 3 projects, warning, his next notes, fraud, greed, torn. I feel they have enough artists with Theory 11 though....11 :)

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Someone explain to me the hype about Daniel Garcia, please.

If you gave me a choice, I would rather have an older, more veteran-like guy here, instead of a young, upbeat magician.

- harapan. magic!

Chris is our token old guy around here! No need to hype DG at all his magic can speak for itself. Take that aside and he is probably one of the nicest and insightful guys you could hope to meet in your lifetime. We could only be so lucky to have more guys like him in magic....as I am sure anyone who has met him in person can attest to.

--Jim

Sep 2, 2007
I agree, why isn't Daniel Garcia making his way to T11? Or Justin Miller? Or Brad Christian, for that matter? I just don't understand why T11 didn't take all of E's back-pocket magicians, rather than just one or two. That would have been a much more effective way to destroy their business and shut them down forever.

Guys, if you want DG products, you'll always be able to buy them at E and/or other retailers online. Like they commonly say on the E forums about E, T11 is not the end-all and be-all of the magic world. If you want something, you can always shop around and buy it rather than demanding it be put on "your" magic site so you can buy it from your favorite people.

Sep 1, 2007
I agree, why isn't Daniel Garcia making his way to T11? Or Justin Miller? Or Brad Christian, for that matter? I just don't understand why T11 didn't take all of E's back-pocket magicians, rather than just one or two. That would have been a much more effective way to destroy their business and shut them down forever.

Guys, if you want DG products, you'll always be able to buy them at E and/or other retailers online. Like they commonly say on the E forums about E, T11 is not the end-all and be-all of the magic world. If you want something, you can always shop around and buy it rather than demanding it be put on "your" magic site so you can buy it from your favorite people.

I dont think thats what waynes trying to do... And im sure that there are going to be alot more people comming soon, And i dont forget us. i know i have a few effects that i might tell...

Sep 2, 2007
I dont think thats what waynes trying to do... And im sure that there are going to be alot more people comming soon, And i dont forget us. i know i have a few effects that i might tell...

I'm aware that T11 is not trying to shut E down. This was a joke. They should really install a "sarcasm marker" of some kind on these forums to make it easier for people like me to be understood.

Sep 1, 2007
Well it is theory 11 and there is 11 artist already. And they said they had only 11 on the team for that reason. So i dont know.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results