Daniel Garcia

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
is DG Mexican ? and if he is do he speak Spanish ? my next question is does he have a official site.

ps:my Internet is having trouble so i can't search the answers/

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
although he has dark skin
Danny was born and raised in Houston
i no way does he seem to be Hispanic (culturally at least)
and i doubt he speaks Spanish fluently (accent very American)

i hope that answers your questions

Daniel Garcia is Mexican. It's on the outtakes or the performances section of the DGP he gets denied to perform for a couple. He says, " She said no. NADA. She could of said it in Spanish cause I'm Mexican. I would have understood it."

So yes to both questions.

Side Note: Watching the DGP as I'm writing this.

Peace,

Mitch.Conroy

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
HIs parents look Mexican, maybe his parents are Mexican, or Hispanic at the very least. When Chris Kenner was in the Q & As video he mentioned that he might be able to get Danny to do that kind of a session than he sharply remarked that maybe they could get him to do it in Spanish, so he probably can speak spanish.

PS English was my second language and anyone I meet says that I speak with an American accent, and I still speak my native language fluently also.

The outtakes of the DGP are really funny.

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
How does someone "look mexican?" They can just as well be Dominican, Puerto Rican, Colombian, etc.. but I do remember that part in DGP, Mitch.

Jerry Garcia didn't look "mexican" and he's a Garcia.. doesn't prove much does it?

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
How does someone "look mexican?" They can just as well be Dominican, Puerto Rican, Colombian, etc.. but I do remember that part in DGP, Mitch.

Jerry Garcia didn't look "mexican" and he's a Garcia.. doesn't prove much does it?

First

Daniel-spanic name
Garcia-spanic name

Second

I know my people and dg does look mexican.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado

To look "Mexican" is a common generalization, Hispanic would be the proper word in this instance.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Seriously. If Wayne Houchin was born in Mexico, he would be a Mexican, but he doesn' t look like what most people consider a Mexican. :rolleyes:

Aug 31, 2007
Daniel Garcia is Mexican. It's on the outtakes or the performances section of the DGP he gets denied to perform for a couple. He says, " She said no. NADA. She could of said it in Spanish cause I'm Mexican. I would have understood it."

Peace,

Mitch.Conroy

It's pretty said that Mitch posted this, yet everyone ignores it.

Peace,

Mitch.Conroy

Not only that but in the UltraGaff preview at the end his mom hugs him as she says something spanish to him.

The term "mexican", is means someone who is of blood of Mexico but born in Texas. It surprises me that most Hispanics that I meet don't know that. During the U.S. and Mexico War the settler's in the southern parts of Texas where called Mexican cause they weren't considered Spanish or Texan so the term Mexi-can came to be. I think people should pay more attention to their heritage. I'm Italian and I couldn't possibly say I know my people but that would be a false statement since you can't really know anybody that you don't know personally. Anyways I think the correct term should be hispanic or spanish, and I'm aware that the word spanish can also be relative to Spainard's from Spain. So it's possible that DG was born in Houston and from spanish decent and he could actually be Mexican.

Shane:D

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Daniel Garcia is actually descended from a small tribe of Himalayan mountain men. They were known for their peculiar interest in flowers & for their reverse societal roles: The women did the hunting & the men tidied up camp. Danny is proud of his heritage & is very traditional. He is currently working on a new DVD set with an accompanying album:

"Yodel Me Tender - The Sounds of the Himalayan Mountain Men featuring Daniel "camp sweeper" Garcia."

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results