Daniel Madison and Theory11?

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hey guys,

This is more of a question for Jay or somebody closely working with T11. I'm surprised that D.Madison was featured in the Guardians video. Does that mean he'll be working with T11 from now on?

//David.Misner::

Sep 1, 2007
There were some Daniel Madison hints around before..on his website there was a hidden T11 logo that linked to a picture of "Cerca Trova" tattooed on his arm. And then Tuesday before the Trilogy came out there was a hidden link to a picture in the Guardian announcement that was a picture of Daniel's arm holding the Guardians. I'd be really excited if he were to become part of the T11 team.

Aug 31, 2007
I hope that hes joins because then D&D and DM should join forces and create a flourish to surpass the trilogy (even though the trilogy can never be replaced) and then DM could release THREE.

three words: that would be (adding a fourth) SWEEEET!:cool:

There were some Daniel Madison hints around before..on his website there was a hidden T11 logo that linked to a picture of "Cerca Trova" tattooed on his arm. And then Tuesday before the Trilogy came out there was a hidden link to a picture in the Guardian announcement that was a picture of Daniel's arm holding the Guardians. I'd be really excited if he were to become part of the T11 team.

Where was that link? I looked at the Announcement but can't find it. Was it taken off?

JT,
He was using first editions. That video was shot last week and the 2nd editions weren't recieved until middle of this week.

Sharp

Sep 2, 2007
Is he using 1 editions or second editions in that vid?
Considering that the 2nd Edition of the Guardians were just received recently, I believe yesterday, it would be safe to assume that the Guardians in the preview video was the 1st Edition (but, they may not be).

Where was that link? I looked at the Announcement but can't find it. Was it taken off?
See if you can find the hidden link in this news post -- http://www.theory11.com/news/news_article.php?NewsID=23. (I believe this is Section G-4 Classified, so you did hear this from me. :D)

May the force be with you.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Considering that the 2nd Edition of the Guardians were just received recently, I believe yesterday, it would be safe to assume that the Guardians in the preview video was the 1st Edition (but, they may not be).

See if you can find the hidden link in this news post -- http://www.theory11.com/news/news_article.php?NewsID=23.

May the force be with you. ;)

Cheers,
JTM
Haha found it. Now I feel great. Man DM can flourish that well with 1st editions? Can't wait to see what he does with 2nd editions now!

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Daniel Madison won't join Theory 11.
Think about it, they spent all this time getting everyone used to Theory 11, and then another member joins. There wouldn't be 11 artists here anymore, there would be 12, and Theory 12 just doesn't sound as cool as Theory 11, or even Theory 11 Plus One, now does it?
:D

Actually, that would be tight if he joined.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results