Daniel Madison - Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
Steerpike, you are full of yourself!

Ahoy there, Captain Obvious! The statement was ironic in that I'm a narcissistic wanker, and I still think you're worse than me.

All aboard the HMS Durr-hey!

Your affected

You keep a-usin' that word. I do no' think it means wha'chu think it means.

Can't think for yourselves and it's up to me to try to open your minds!!!

I fell out of my chair laughing at that one. This is obviously the first time you've ever heard of me. You should see the kind of hate mail I get from the fans of this site for the things I've said.

You realize the irony of that statement? "You think differently than me, so you are wrong. Think for yourselves by thinking like me!"

An irony of Sophoclesian magnitude and elegance... he said while wearing a monocle and sipping red wine.

webtech

Banned
Jun 14, 2008
Ahoy there, Captain Obvious! The statement was ironic in that I'm a narcissistic wanker, and I still think you're worse than me.

All aboard the HMS Durr-hey!

You keep a-usin' that word. I do no' think wha'chu think it means.

I fell out of my chair laughing at that one. This is obviously the first time you've ever heard of me. You should see the kind of hate mail I get from the fans of this site for the things I've said.

It was meant as a joke, finally someone gets me!!! :D

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go play with my blink card!

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Now I am really racking up my posts here. A few hundred more and I can be like Thrallmind and then maybe I'll be respected!

You're looking about it the wrong way.

If you want to be respected, making posts ranting about an opinion, and then attempting to say it was a joke when everyone disagrees with you is not the way to go about it.

-ThrallMind

i personally have some fasith in madison, i have every single one of his dvd's and ebooks, and i luv his work, i am stoked for when change is gonna come out, and i believe it is gimmicked but still looks sick..

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
Now I am really racking up my posts here. A few hundred more and I can be like Thrallmind and then maybe I'll be respected!
You remind me of this 12 year old that PM'd me calling me a **** because I "should have PM'd him about his grammatical errors instead of posting them on the forum" when in reality I just proved him and his stupid post to be moronic and he was upset.

webtech

Banned
Jun 14, 2008
You're looking about it the wrong way.

If you want to be respected, making posts ranting about an opinion, and then attempting to say it was a joke when everyone disagrees with you is not the way to go about it.

-ThrallMind
I was joking about freeing your mind, not my opinion on the Change vid. READ the post!

webtech

Banned
Jun 14, 2008
You remind me of this 12 year old that PM'd me calling me a **** because I "should have PM'd him about his grammatical errors instead of posting them on the forum" when in reality I just proved him and his stupid post to be moronic and he was upset.
dragon521 no one cares!

webtech

Banned
Jun 14, 2008
I did read the post. There was no joke whatsoever. You should stop backtracking. It's the exact thing you are ranting about in your original post.

-ThrallMind
jeez, now I do know what dragon 521 was saying about arguing with 12 year olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results